Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's one thing to protest Israel's actions in Gaza. It's another matter when you start attacking people for the crime of being Jewish. (bolded for the reading impaired who will parrot the same stupid accusations, over and over and over...)

From CNN

"Some attacks have turned physical, students say
Eden Yadegar, a junior at Columbia University, described how Jewish students were attacked by people wielding sticks outside of the university library, and how she has been mocked on campus as well as on social media.

“We have been attacked by sticks outside our library. We have been attacked by angry mobs and we have been threatened to ‘Keep f—ing running,’” said Yadegar, president of Students Supporting Israel at Columbia University...
Hannah Beth Schlacter, an MBA student at the University of California, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, accused the university of fostering an environment where Jewish students are not given equal opportunity to learn and participate in activities.

Schlacter described the difficulty she and a fellow student faced getting help from the university’s police force after the student reported being spit on and called a “dirty Jew” during an on-campus protest.

“When you do not call out hate against Jews based on shared ancestral identity, that sends the message to other students on campus that it is okay, socially acceptable, tolerated behavior to actively hate Jews on campus,” she said.'

This is racism. They're maybe a half step off from being Nazis. Give them some tiki torches and they would fit right in with that crowd. Whatever happened to safe spaces and concern about hate speech? Didn't take long for that crowd to become a pack of vile little Nazi fvcks.

Old school liberals are confused. I don't know what these kids are, but they aren't liberals. Conservatives have morphed into something closer to fascism and alleged "liberals" have done the same.

IMO, there is so much political confusion. The people in the middle are looking at the overly loud whining little bitches on the outer fringes trying to make sense of this whole thing. Anybody could win this election. Probably with the smallest percentage of the popular vote in the history of such.
A lot of people protesting Israel are jew haters.

If you hate jews it's a great excuse to beat up a jew.

Reactions: Sharky

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
A lot of people protesting Israel are jew haters.

If you hate jews it's a great excuse to beat up a jew.
Do you think it's standard grade antisemitism or because the Israelis are perceived as the whites and Palestinians are perceived as browns in this situation?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It's one thing to protest Israel's actions in Gaza. It's another matter when you start attacking people for the crime of being Jewish. (bolded for the reading impaired who will parrot the same stupid accusations, over and over and over...)

From CNN

"Some attacks have turned physical, students say
Eden Yadegar, a junior at Columbia University, described how Jewish students were attacked by people wielding sticks outside of the university library, and how she has been mocked on campus as well as on social media.

“We have been attacked by sticks outside our library. We have been attacked by angry mobs and we have been threatened to ‘Keep f—ing running,’” said Yadegar, president of Students Supporting Israel at Columbia University...
Hannah Beth Schlacter, an MBA student at the University of California, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, accused the university of fostering an environment where Jewish students are not given equal opportunity to learn and participate in activities.

Schlacter described the difficulty she and a fellow student faced getting help from the university’s police force after the student reported being spit on and called a “dirty Jew” during an on-campus protest.

“When you do not call out hate against Jews based on shared ancestral identity, that sends the message to other students on campus that it is okay, socially acceptable, tolerated behavior to actively hate Jews on campus,” she said.'

This is racism. They're maybe a half step off from being Nazis. Give them some tiki torches and they would fit right in with that crowd. Whatever happened to safe spaces and concern about hate speech? Didn't take long for that crowd to become a pack of vile little Nazi fvcks.

Old school liberals are confused. I don't know what these kids are, but they aren't liberals. Conservatives have morphed into something closer to fascism and alleged "liberals" have done the same.

IMO, there is so much political confusion. The people in the middle are looking at the overly loud whining little bitches on the outer fringes trying to make sense of this whole thing. Anybody could win this election. Probably with the smallest percentage of the popular vote in the history of such.
My son’s girlfriend is jewish with a very Jewish last name. She goes to school at UW in Seattle and gets harassed pretty much daily. Threats, swastikas drawn on her dorm room door, nasty sh!t. These are left wingers doing this.

School admin doesn’t care. She’s finishing out the year and transferring out.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you think it's standard grade antisemitism or because the Israelis are perceived as the whites and Palestinians are perceived as browns in this situation?
I think the reaction of the admins is because they think it's their mission to serve the non white students. Jews are not in this group. So they are cutting them a lot of slack.

The musilims beating up jew girls is standard grade antisemitism. The woman hating is a freebee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My son’s girlfriend is jewish with a very Jewish last name. She goes to school at UW in Seattle and gets harassed pretty much daily. Threats, swastikas drawn on her dorm room door, nasty sh!t. These are left wingers doing this.

School admin doesn’t care. She’s finishing out the year and transferring out.
Does she look like a jew?

I didn't have Jewdar until my forties.

People knew I was a jew before I knew I was.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
daily mail.uk

squidly is allergic to reputable news sources

You continually repeat this whine against true and correct news stories.

If a story is true and correct, but your vaunted sources refuse to report it then YOU and your sources are crap biased sources.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Does she look like a jew?

I didn't have Jewdar until my forties.

People knew I was a jew before I knew I was.
I don’t think she looks particularly Jewish. I’m not in the habit of trying to spot Jews so maybe she does. Like I said, her name is as jewy as you can get.

Let’s just say that someone named “Hebe Kikeberger” would only be sightly more jewy.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think the reaction of the admins is because they think it's their mission to serve the non white students. Jews are not in this group. So they are cutting them a lot of slack.

The musilims beating up jew girls is standard grade antisemitism.
The admins are blatantly racist

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You continually repeat this whine against true and correct news stories.

If a story is true and correct, but your vaunted sources refuse to report it then YOU and your sources are crap biased sources.
No. Sources are evaluated independently. You should avoid shitty sources.

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000