Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
My son’s girlfriend is jewish with a very Jewish last name. She goes to school at UW in Seattle and gets harassed pretty much daily. Threats, swastikas drawn on her dorm room door, nasty sh!t. These are left wingers doing this.

School admin doesn’t care. She’s finishing out the year and transferring out.
My daughter married and took her husbands last name. She pretty much looks like she came off a Viking longboat, but still, there have been a few comments. Some people just need a beating. And then some.

There are people who are actually opposed to all racism. Then there are others that filter their perception of racism through the distorted lens of their own warped beliefs. The difference is glaringly obvious.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Random Guy

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"Shitty sources" are sources which lie by omission .....your sources.
you are such a craven little piece of sh!t

everything you post is slanted tripe, rotten with omissions

If you're letting something that doesn't affect you in any way bother you, then you are not of full mental capacities
#ifallalotquotes

that is pure gold

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
you are such a craven little piece of sh!t

everything you post is slanted tripe, rotten with omissions

#ifallalotquotes

that is pure gold
and then he criticized binary thinking.

His irony meter is overloaded

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If you're letting something that doesn't affect you in any way bother you, then you are not of full mental capacities
Let's talk about something that really affects you, like maybe abortion?

Or ____insert a tweet from LOTT or Catturd________?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
My daughter married and took her husbands last name. She pretty much looks like she came off a Viking longboat, but still, there have been a few comments. Some people just need a beating. And then some.

There are people who are actually opposed to all racism. Then there are others that filter their perception of racism through the distorted lens of their own warped beliefs. The difference is glaringly obvious.
I shudder to think what the world would look like today if the Vikings had gone Jewish a couple thousand years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and Sharky

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
did anyone post videos of this supposed violence?

every campus protest video i’ve seen online looks like a bunch of morbidly obese lesbians practicing extreme faggotry, singing, chanting, and wearing covid masks outdoors.

hardly what i’d call a threat to anyone…..save the proprietor of a buffet bar who doesn’t refill the trough of fettuccine alfredo fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
did anyone post videos of this supposed violence?

every campus protest video i’ve seen online looks like a bunch of morbidly obese lesbians practicing extreme faggotry, singing, chanting, and wearing covid masks outdoors.

hardly what i’d call a threat to anyone…..save the proprietor of a buffet bar who doesn’t refill the trough of fettuccine alfredo fast enough.
You were terrified by two apparently semi-congenial conversations on the beach with GD that we have heard about endlessly. Maybe you should hang around more morbidly obese lesbians?