Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
also being pro-not-killing-Palestinian children does not make you ant-semitic or a terrorist.
No, but attacking/harassing students trying to go to classes on nothing more than the basis of their race/ethnicity does make you an antisemite/Nazi.

• Dislike
Reactions: Havoc and PRCD

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No, but attacking/harassing students trying to go to classes on nothing more than the basis of their race/ethnicity does make you an antisemite/Nazi.
that would imply that there are Jewish antisemites.

(The use of the term "antisemitism" has be misappropriated over the past nine months, in my opinion).
Protesting the actions of the Israeli military is not antisemitism, in my opinion.

Is chanting "from the river to the sea" antisemitism,? - yes.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
that would imply that there are Jewish antisemites.

(The use of the term "antisemitism" has be misappropriated over the past nine months, in my opinion).
Protesting the actions of the Israeli military is not antisemitism, in my opinion.

Is chanting "from the river to the sea" antisemitism,? - yes.
You're being intentionally obtuse. Jewish students are being openly harassed for doing nothing beyond existence/drawing breath. Non political jews are being hassled for nothing but their race. Threatened for attempting to go to class. Textbook racism/Nazism. I'm sure the tiki torches will be out any day now...