Leash strings

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Combining different thickness, color and pattern leash strings on the same board.

Thats some high level sh1t. Not for average joes like us. Only JJF could pull it off.

I wish they'd shown the final lengths and knots but I get it, they have to protect the trade secrets.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Combining different thickness, color and pattern leash strings on the same board.

Thats some high level sh1t. Not for average joes like us. Only JJF could pull it off.

I wish they'd shown the final lengths and knots but I get it, they have to protect the trade secrets.
I bet they stole the idea from fly fishin' and how they have different line set ups on different reels:shrug: Imagine the drive you would get with a weight forward leash string:foreheadslap:

• Wow
Reactions: sdsrfr and Aruka

SirKooksALot

OTF status
Apr 1, 2020
One for switch stance, one for riding regular. No lie he swaps which string his leash is on between waves depending on which way he wants to surf.

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
geeez,, was out today an out was some fckn guy I hate was out. He just gets wave after wave not giving a fck about the other surfers, so now I pretty much just burn the mthrfckr, but anyway,,, he was chatting with me showing me some sht he fixed on his board,,his a newbie AND as I Look at his leash string like I should...,,his fckn leash string was hanging over his tail. me: "should I school this idiot or not. just let him mess up the tail of his board?" so I'm like: "Come here kook, let me show you something... You got to fckin Double Loop this sht!" and let that rail saver do its work... Cuk

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
geeez,, was out today an out was some fckn guy I hate was out. He just gets wave after wave not giving a fck about the other surfers, so now I pretty much just burn the mthrfckr, but anyway,,, he was chatting with me showing me some sht he fixed on his board,,his a newbie AND as I Look at his leash string like I should...,,his fckn leash string was hanging over his tail. me: "should I school this idiot or not. just let him mess up the tail of his board?" so I'm like: "Come here kook, let me show you something... You got to fckin Double Loop this sht!" and let that rail saver do its work... Cuk
There’s your good deed for the week. #payitforward

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Right?!?

It's gorgeous. A true a work of art.

I don't get why there's a surfboard in the pic though. It kind of detracts from the full appreciation of that beautiful string.
:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:

That board does look insanely good though. .

Reactions: Aruka

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Right?!?

It's gorgeous. A true a work of art.

I don't get why there's a surfboard in the pic though. It kind of detracts from the full appreciation of that beautiful string.
it's a string made for the board. oeste gets it