Leaked video interviews of Navy SEALs paint a clear picture of Gallagher

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Gallagher was tried. He was convicted of posing for a photo, for which he was then pardoned.

Also the government has been lying about Afghanistan ALL ALONG.

All of the above is incontrovertible fact.

It may even be that the story of 9/11 being directed out of Afghanistan was false (no proof has ever been offered to the public).

I’ve always maintained that the Afghan war was all about opium. Taliban all but halted the production, we invaded and a year later opium production is back in swing and is now at unprecedented levels.

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Gallagher was tried. He was convicted of posing for a photo, for which he was then pardoned.

Also the government has been lying about Afghanistan ALL ALONG.

All of the above is incontrovertible fact.

It may even be that the story of 9/11 being directed out of Afghanistan was false (no proof has ever been offered to the public).

I’ve always maintained that the Afghan war was all about opium. Taliban all but halted the production, we invaded and a year later opium production is back in swing and is now at unprecedented levels.
More truth than fiction. The ruskies got their ass handed to them and we ingaged? Pendejada.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
More truth than fiction. The ruskies got their ass handed to them and we ingaged? Pendejada.
Well, we did fund the mujahideen (using opium money, btw) to fight the Soviets. Of course the mujies then became the Taliban.

But you’re missing the whole show. We never intended on defeating the Taliban. Our intent was to expend some weapons so more supply would need to be made ($$$$) and to restore the production of opium.

Look how opium related overdoses in the US tracks with the production increases in Afghanistan.

Come on, jefe. Use your cabeza. If we wanted to “win” in Afghanistan we could do it in a month.

This is about money, ese.

Reactions: Kento

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I asked a friend who was infantry in the Marines near the beginning of the Iraq war about the whole Gallagher "murder" thing. I would describe the friend as unassuming, never talks about his service unless you ask. A really good skier and one of two people I've met who became a decent surfer as an adult. We've had three conversations related to his service - one about boot camp, one about combat relating to sleep, and one about Gallagher. Otherwise he never talks about it.

One thing he told me is that while he was there they did missions where there was serious sleep deprivation to the point some guys were having serious hallucinations and that his ability to sleep has never been the same.

That said, sleep research overwhelmingly has shown that before someone even nears that point they're pretty much impaired to the equivalent of intoxication.Combine that with the other psychological aspects of combat and there must be some pretty strange stuff going on in the head of a soldier.

When the Gallagher thing was going on I asked him what he thought about it, he said he wasn't completely familiar with the details... and then quietly said from what he knew the guy was an ISIS fighter, "who gives a fuck", and then went on to say some people do not agree with that, they don't understand these are guys who are going to kill you and your friends and that people shouldn't have to be worrying about rats. He also said he heard Gallagher was a complete wacko as a sniper.

My takeaway from all this was that being in combat could very easily end a soldier up in prison if everyone isn't on the same page and that you better hope everyone is.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Is it fair to criticize how someone does a job that you’re not remotely prepared, qualified, or willing to do? Some military people aren’t as woke as the garden variety special forces service person.
Should you criticize a murderer if you don't have the balls to murder someone?

You are the falacy master of the erBB.

Who cares how woke you are. If you break the law you go to jail.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Should you criticize a murderer if you don't have the balls to murder someone?

You are the falacy master of the erBB.

Who cares how woke you are. If you break the law you go to jail.
...no because murders and psychopaths keep us safe, so free pass and avert your eyes, cus' it might rot your soul.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Doesn't the military have a code of silence, kind of like the police with their Blue Wall? Isn't it telling that so many SEALs were willing to breach this wall?

Does this not mean anything to any of you?

Jesus Christ these lispy queers on Twitter are dramatic

"serial killer"

Pretty funny that the same people who want to keep the troops in the ME are the ones now fainting over what happens when you have foreign occupiers in foreign lands

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
While you're wounded and weeping for a dead ISIS member, do you have proof that Galloper committed murder.....because someone else admitted doing it and he was acquitted by a jury of his peers.
Those aren't "ISIS members" they're "austere religious scholars"

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
He was faggot. Found innocent.
Do you remember that he was acquitted because one of his accusers had a change if heart, got an immunity deal, and then claimed the killing was done by himself?

This was a case of a brother in arms protecting another brother in arms.

There is no doubt about his actions.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Since we can’t be certain that there are no more potential willing murderers in the armed forces it would be better for everyone if the whole of the military was disbanded. Police too.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Since we can’t be certain that there are no more potential willing murderers in the armed forces it would be better for everyone if the whole of the military was disbanded. Police too.

We wouldn't have to go that far.

Keep them both.

Just take their weapons away.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Do you remember that he was acquitted because one of his accusers had a change if heart, got an immunity deal, and then claimed the killing was done by himself?

This was a case of a brother in arms protecting another brother in arms.

There is no doubt about his actions.

That's an interesting legal opinion.....he was found less than innocent.