Leaked video interviews of Navy SEALs paint a clear picture of Gallagher

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Why is the left so openly rejecting the foundation of our justice system. They've gone insane.

Trove of leaked videos and emails....any chance it's just the ones that are driving the narrative the political Navy brass went with before getting embarrassed at trial? Nah.

Agenda driven hipsters killed the news. How often does the pajama boy in the video use the term toxic masculinity?

Reactions: Ifallalot

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I served with plenty of psychopaths similar to the way Gallagher is described. Not pleasant to be around but they served the purpose for the task at hand. The US government is breaking these men and acts aghast at the results. We worry more about the downside of solitary confinement for the worst among us that we do the downside of months of unconscionable stress and misery and the constant fight flight adrenaline circle we put men with brains that are still developing in.

Meanwhile josh is scrapping over a shitty fake news story.

Reactions: afoaf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This may come as a shock to some of you left wing panty waists.......... If you don't like what warriors do in war........stay out of wars. I won't second guess what our warriors do on the ground in a combat zone.
What if it’s his fellow warriors calling him out? Why take his side?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I served with plenty of psychopaths similar to the way Gallagher is described. Not pleasant to be around but they served the purpose for the task at hand. The US government is breaking these men and acts aghast at the results. We worry more about the downside of solitary confinement for the worst among us that we do the downside of months of unconscionable stress and misery and the constant fight flight adrenaline circle we put men with brains that are still developing in.

Meanwhile josh is scrapping over a shitty fake news story.
Spoken like a true psychopath.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
I don't think I've taken a side. Let me say it again: If you don't like what warriors do in war........stay out of wars. I won't second guess what our warriors do on the ground in a combat zone.
Nor should you. Should trump?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't think I've taken a side. Let me say it again: If you don't like what warriors do in war........stay out of wars. I won't second guess what our warriors do on the ground in a combat zone.
What if the other warriors don’t like what he’s doing in war?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What if the other warriors don’t like what he’s doing in war?
What if!

The military is generally recognized as being fairly structured. They have this thing called the code of military justice or something like that.

Are you familiar with the term “fragging”?

Listen, when you train and send off people to do what he was trained and sent off to do there’s a certain percentage that are gonna get scrambled.