Leaked video interviews of Navy SEALs paint a clear picture of Gallagher

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I've seen it all before and no there isn't a code of silence. The military has a process that everyone is trained to use..... and it is sometimes abused. There are more guys that were deployed with him that say he did nothing wrong. As in life, there are going to be people who are part of a group that aren't happy with leadership.

ALSO, you saw snippets of a biased hatchet job. I suspect the edited videos aren't telling the whole story. Given The NY Times history of embellishing the truth (and hating jews) I'm going to go out on a limb and guess there's much more to these interviews. Unless you were there you know jackshit.

One of the tattletales admitted to murder.....the same murder Galloper was found innocent and acquitted of. You're letting your emotions confuse you again.
so this is just fabrication from some butthurt seals :unsure:
'According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photographs of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messaged a friend in California a picture himself holding the dead captive's head by the hair with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”'

Reactions: FecalFace

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
so this is just fabrication from some butthurt seals :unsure:
'According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photographs of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messaged a friend in California a picture himself holding the dead captive's head by the hair with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”'
I wasn't there, neither were you. I suspect there's some missing context.

You're not supposed to take pictures with dead bodies, but military members have been doing it for ever. It's not something I would do but I've never been in the situation that military members were in the past ten years so I couldn't begin to make guesses at their mindset. I know Obama fucked them royally which lead to a lot of unnecessary death and violence not to mention a level of stress that is unfathomable for most to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The right outcome here was when the trial was over, Gallagher was acquitted and the head of the military chain of command made his intentions clear, the Navy should have stepped away from it and allowed him to retire quietly. Instead Captain Rosenbloom decided he was bigger than the chain of command and ignored leadership.... kept grinding an axe and funneling stories to the media. When the Army was faced with the same situation at the same exact time you never heard a peep. It was done and everyone moved on for the good of the greater..

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
I've seen it all before and no there isn't a code of silence. The military has a process that everyone is trained to use..... and it is sometimes abused. There are more guys that were deployed with him that say he did nothing wrong. As in life, there are going to be people who are part of a group that aren't happy with leadership.

ALSO, you saw snippets of a biased hatchet job. I suspect the edited videos aren't telling the whole story. Given The NY Times history of embellishing the truth (and hating jews) I'm going to go out on a limb and guess there's much more to these interviews. Unless you were there you know jackshit.

One of the tattletales admitted to murder.....the same murder Galloper was found innocent and acquitted of. You're letting your emotions confuse you again.
Your thinking is jacked up

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The right outcome here was when the trial was over, Gallagher was acquitted and the head of the military chain of command made his intentions clear, the Navy should have stepped away from it and allowed him to retire quietly. Instead Captain Rosenbloom decided he was bigger than the chain of command and ignored leadership.... kept grinding an axe and funneling stories to the media. When the Army was faced with the same situation at the same exact time you never heard a peep. It was done and everyone moved on for the good of the greater..
Right, ignore the murderous cünts, release them to society and move on?

Nice.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I wasn't there, neither were you. I suspect there's some missing context.

You're not supposed to take pictures with dead bodies, but military members have been doing it for ever. It's not something I would do but I've never been in the situation that military members were in the past ten years so I couldn't begin to make guesses at their mindset. I know Obama fucked them royally which lead to a lot of unnecessary death and violence not to mention a level of stress that is unfathomable for most to understand.
Their mindset is taking a trophy, not difficult to understand. Taking human trophies is really fcked up and there is not a legitimate context for taking human trophies. You can go down the list of presidents and commanders who have fucked them up. The endless war ring a bell?
Singling out Obie is disingenuous.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I seem to recall some sort of trial in a military court or something having to do with something related to this guy.

Can someone tell me what the outcome of that was?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Never saw or heard of a ‘code of silence’ from 1966-1973 in the Army. I was an E-5 enlisted before accepting a commission, got my honorable discharge as a captain.

I keep reading about a SEALs ‘code of silence’ but can’t comment on the code’s validity. What I can say is the Navy had a clusterfvck break down in leadership that reached from the SEAL Team leader all of the way up the chain of command to the Navy Chief of Staff. The Secretary of the Navy resigned, the CinC (Trump) should continue to roll heads down the chain of command... all of the way down to the SEAL team leader that rated Gallagher.

The service has rules of conduct, regulations and laws under the UCMJ, Geneva Convention, and ‘Status of Forces’ treaties within each country that the US military operates in. These ‘rules’ and laws are designed to protect our military members and, protect civilians and enemy combatants.

The service must to protect each member from himself when signs become apparent. Gallagher’s chain failed him as much as it failed the alleged innocent victims.

Here in the States, the prosecution team placed a Trojan Horse or key stroke hack on Gallagher’s defense team computers! This is as worrisome to me as the poor leadership in this particular debacle. It is just stunning to me these failures of command in today’s Navy.

I would have thought that after the Tail Hook debacle and resultant removal of the Navy from Fightertown USA (Miramar Naval Air Station) to a remote Falcon, NV base because of naval officers misconduct, the Navy would have actually had a wake-up call.

The Navy command would do well to start the New Year with stand-down training for every member in the chain of command across the Navy and then with every sailor to remind them they represent our nation.

Reactions: kelly7873

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Never saw or heard of a ‘code of silence’ from 1966-1973 in the Army. I was an E-5 enlisted before accepting a commission, got my honorable discharge as a captain.

I keep reading about a SEALs ‘code of silence’ but can’t comment on the code’s validity. What I can say is the Navy had a clusterfvck break down in leadership that reached from the SEAL Team leader all of the way up the chain of command to the Navy Chief of Staff. The Secretary of the Navy resigned, the CinC (Trump) should continue to roll heads down the chain of command... all of the way down to the SEAL team leader that rated Gallagher.

The service has rules of conduct, regulations and laws under the UCMJ, Geneva Convention, and ‘Status of Forces’ treaties within each country that the US military operates in. These ‘rules’ and laws are designed to protect our military members and, protect civilians and enemy combatants.

The service must to protect each member from himself when signs become apparent. Gallagher’s chain failed him as much as it failed the alleged innocent victims.

Here in the States, the prosecution team placed a Trojan Horse or key stroke hack on Gallagher’s defense team computers! This is as worrisome to me as the poor leadership in this particular debacle. It is just stunning to me these failures of command in today’s Navy.

I would have thought that after the Tail Hook debacle and resultant removal of the Navy from Fightertown USA (Miramar Naval Air Station) to a remote Falcon, NV base because of naval officers misconduct, the Navy would have actually had a wake-up call.

The Navy command would do well to start the New Year with stand-down training for every member in the chain of command across the Navy and then with every sailor to remind them they represent our nation.
This. Again, thanks for your service.

Is it fair to criticize how someone does a job that you’re not remotely prepared, qualified, or willing to do? Some military people aren’t as woke as the garden variety special forces service person. Some cops aren’t as woke as your garden variety erBB poster. So, do without. See how that works out for you and yours.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
And let’s not forget that this is the same government that has been lying all along about what’s been going on in Afghanistan.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
hal9000 said:
and just think: America hasn’t reached its rock bottom yet.

Gallagher was not court martialled or expelled for being "evil", for being "a psychopath", for his attitude toward killing the enemy, or for his comrades disliking him. These things are not crimes. Gallagher was court martialled and expelled for taking a selfie with a dead terrorist.