LAKERS

LogHauler

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 29, 2010
After years of claiming to be a Lakers fan I realize that I'm not. I was a fan of Showtime. I wish that BB was still played that way.
Side note: I watched a documentary called "Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals. Worth watching, IMHO>

Oct 26, 2016
I knew Anthony Davis was a good player but now that we're into the season & I've actually watched him play...probably 6 games, he is really, really GOOD
Didn't know he can shoot the 3 with some consistency. He is like a combination of KD and Dirk

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!
I'm an NBA fan first off. I dislike the Lakes for a few reasons, but besides that,
isn't it going to be a great year with no sure number one team. I am a fan of watching
the Lakers on TV because they are usually an indicator of good basketball. I just root
for them to lose. I am a Jazz fans for the opposite reasons I'm not a Laker fan. Everyone wants to
be a Laker, nobody a Jazz man. At least until a selfish Kobe took the money and ran.
Wiil the Clippers win it? Not feeling it, myself. GSW? Nope. Jazz? Competitive, but no.
And the Lakers. Being a longtime LeBron fan I have to say, maybe. Gonna be a fun year.
Oh yeah, Houston? Not a fan, I hope not. How is this surf related? Surfers have other interests,
don't they?
Not B Ball BOB>perhaps start your next thread with. I'm not racist but>>>

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Leading the league in point differential. Crazy. They feel asleep at the end last night, but they are crushing teams.
got admit I thought it was crazy for Lebron to come to the Western division where there's so much talent the last years. Turns out he was right. Those guys are injured and tired now. Ripe for the pickings and the Lakers are gelling. Let’s hope the jello will be giggling

Reactions: retodd