LAKERS

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
I'm an NBA fan first off. I dislike the Lakes for a few reasons, but besides that,
isn't it going to be a great year with no sure number one team. I am a fan of watching
the Lakers on TV because they are usually an indicator of good basketball. I just root
for them to lose. I am a Jazz fans for the opposite reasons I'm not a Laker fan. Everyone wants to
be a Laker, nobody a Jazz man. At least until a selfish Kobe took the money and ran.
Wiil the Clippers win it? Not feeling it, myself. GSW? Nope. Jazz? Competitive, but no.
And the Lakers. Being a longtime LeBron fan I have to say, maybe. Gonna be a fun year.
Oh yeah, Houston? Not a fan, I hope not. How is this surf related? Surfers have other interests,
don't they?

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
GS vs LA preseason on now. what a blowout. Lakers looking good!
LBJ's got some grays on his fur now, getting old, its his last chance realistically.
I like him just a little bit less after this whole HK china tweet thing, athough I more or less understand what he meant.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
All set for the game tonight, got my libations, snacks, and son and daughter! here's to a fun season of NBA :shaka:

Reactions: retodd

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
Lebron looking like he on the downward trajectory. Lakers bench is a bunch of scrubs. No chemistry + mediocre coaching. You know AD is going to get injured and miss 20+ games.

Gonna be a great year for Lakers fans :ROFLMAO:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Lebron looking like he on the downward trajectory. Lakers bench is a bunch of scrubs. No chemistry + mediocre coaching. You know AD is going to get injured and miss 20+ games.

Gonna be a great year for Lakers fans :ROFLMAO:
Agree 100%

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Lebron didn't look good .
He looked old....and what's up with all the bad passes

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
Lakers were more entertaining when they had jackazzes like Meta Whirled Peas , Rodzilla, Lil' Noxious, and Kobe on the team.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
I knew Anthony Davis was a good player but now that we're into the season & I've actually watched him play...probably 6 games, he is really, really GOOD

Reactions: Win win

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Nice game last night! I was a bit surprised at the Thunder's effort. Hopefully when they play friday in OK they win that one too!