LAKERS

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
The guy who was mocking COVid-19 by touching everything in sight during media day a few days ago was the one who tested positive

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
The guy who was mocking COVid-19 by touching everything in sight during media day a few days ago was the one who tested positive
He apologized but will pay for that.
Do you Laker fans think they have the bench to win it all?

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Hearing Rudy was careless in his locker room, now his teammate, Donovan Mitchell has CV.
Rudy's gotta be really bummed.

Lakers can take it all. Especially over a 7 game stretch. But I'm a Laker fan.:D

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Hearing Rudy was careless in his locker room, now his teammate, Donovan Mitchell has CV.
Rudy's gotta be really bummed.

Lakers can take it all. Especially over a 7 game stretch. But I'm a Laker fan.:D
Lakers are afraid to tell anyone who on the team has the virus. Pussy team like that won't beat the Clippers. Why the secret?

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
NBA Corona version firing up!

Lakers/Clippers this thursday!

1595889678484.png

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh man how nice is it to have the NBA back! Lakers - Clippers game was as creaky/sloppy as expected. Good to get that win though even though they made it harder than it had to be. Caruso redeemed himself at end. Kuzma playing well.

Almost as good is NBA on TNT back. Funny sh*t.

"You look like a sailor who just realized there was a dinner." :roflmao:

Keeping it Laker related, made me think of this. I remember watching this live too. And I think I may have literally rolled on the floor laughing then. Kept getting better and better. :roflmao:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
No championship this year. Not good enough bench.
Hasn't the balling been great? Sure did miss it.
Four games a day are going to kill me. In a good way.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No championship this year. Not good enough bench.
Hasn't the balling been great? Sure did miss it.
Four games a day are going to kill me. In a good way.
They will have to play a lot better if they want to beat Portland. Halfcourt offense is shithouse right now. Sloppy and only Kuzma can shoot.

Not one bad thing I can say about Lillard. Guy is absolutely lethal.