Laird Hamilton plastic surgery

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
For women its to stave off bull dog face for as long as possible

I’ll admit it- I’m happy to pay for procedures that will keep my wife looking like a 45 year old when she’s 65. She works really hard on her health and physique etc. So it’s not like she’s some lazy saggy bag who is hoping her surgeon can fix Literally everything. But you can’t out hustle Father Time, but a little nip and tuck can remove decades from an active outdoorsy woman’s face
That's how Madonna does it:
1677508550188.png

My wife's secret is weightlifting. I get to come home to this:
1677508612648.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
who here will be the first to admit to having had cosmetic work done?
Does this count?

Got cut on my forehead around age 9 (fell on a tree and hit at least one "ugly stick" on the way down).

St. Vincent's Medical Center sent their on-call stitcher to the emergency room and sewed me up.

The doc said something to my mother that in my mind sounded like, "There won't be much of a scar. I do a lot of plastic surgery and I'm using the same process here."

Now when I look in the mirror, I can barely see the scar from the bicycle wreck on my chin, the barb-wire scar in my eyebrow, but alas, the broken nose is still visible, and now that the hair is going, some of the scars on my scalp are starting to be viewable. But not the one on the forehead...so, winning!

no wrinkles for me brah

View attachment 149157

^- This was the Chris Isaak approach back when I noticed him surfing in SF.

What cities/island nations are the current go-to zones for “first world” caliber cosmetic surgery at third world prices?
Venezuela.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subway

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My view of plastic surgery changed completely when I smashed my face on the pavement while skateboarding a few years ago
i used to think it was all face lifts for women who cant deal with aging
i hadnt thought about all the clean up work they do after accidents or surgeries
She turned a huge gash above my eye into a sideways question mark shaped barely noticeable scar

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
For women its to stave off bull dog face for as long as possible

I’ll admit it- I’m happy to pay for procedures that will keep my wife looking like a 45 year old when she’s 65. She works really hard on her health and physique etc. So it’s not like she’s some lazy saggy bag who is hoping her surgeon can fix Literally everything. But you can’t out hustle Father Time, but a little nip and tuck can remove decades from an active outdoorsy woman’s face
Make sure to drop some hints/let her know you’re down for footing the bill for some new jugs too

Last edited:
Reactions: menobrah

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Hmmm, kimchi sounds good:

Drug lord had surgery to become "handsome Korean man" but was caught anyway
DAVID PESCOVITZ 10:59 AM MON FEB 27, 2023
image: Thailand police
Thai police nabbed drug kingpin Sarahat Sawangjaeng, 25, in Bangkok on Friday. Sawangjaeng was charged for importing massive quantities of MDMA from Europe but has been on the lam since December. In the meantime, he apparently underwent multiple plastic surgeries and changed his name to Jimin Cheong. An undercover officer posed as a wannabe drug mule to orchestrate the bust. From the Straits Times:
Thai media reported that the police were shocked when they arrived to arrest Mr Sarahat as "none of his original face was left", and he had transformed into a "handsome Korean man".
The police knew what he originally looked like because he had been arrested three times previously.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Make sure to drop some hints/let her know you’re down for footing the bill for some new jugs too
, ‘Twas not long after my own registration in 08, but mrs subway beat on some cancer that had spread throughout the oobies, and to do the ass kicking she went full double and reconstruction. That bill was footed by United health care but do not recommend the cancer part, nor the marathon 14 hour surgery she had, opting to remove and reconstruct all at once.

I wonder if that subconsciously works into my own indifference in footing the bill if she did one day want some sort of reasonable face/neck/ whatever chicks do at 60+

they say yoga, and all the blood rushing to your face whilst inverted, helps hold off wrinkles

2319E896-8B1D-4A59-BAB6-EB9D7602EF22.jpeg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I have been waiting for our favorite little Hollyweird fem libtard to ask me if I got veneers. REAL CHOPPAS BOY.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
, ‘Twas not long after my own registration in 08, but mrs subway beat on some cancer that had spread throughout the oobies, and to do the ass kicking she went full double and reconstruction. That bill was footed by United health care but do not recommend the cancer part, nor the marathon 14 hour surgery she had, opting to remove and reconstruct all at once.

I wonder if that subconsciously works into my own indifference in footing the bill if she did one day want some sort of reasonable face/neck/ whatever chicks do at 60+

they say yoga, and all the blood rushing to your face whilst inverted, helps hold off wrinkles

View attachment 149229
Wow, good for her. That’s no joke.

The more I think about you’re the one that should get some work done then bro. Especially since you will be in Mexico this summer. Fate??? Along with a tan and material for endless posts you could come home with a wicked manly new jaw, some legit calves and a righteous six pack. That and a longer and or wider dong?
Think how stocked mrs Subway will be.

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i don’t know. pretty happy with how I look these days. Been a Long fat unhealthy road. Lost 90 pounds since I quit drinking and started living well…., 50 of those pounds in the first few months of the lock downs. Literally recreated myself. Still getting used to not being a fat guy and it’s been nearly 3 years

like I said, maybe a turkey waddle tuck in my 70s :)