Laird Hamilton plastic surgery

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
i don’t know. pretty happy with how I look these days. Been a Long fat unhealthy road. Lost 90 pounds since I quit drinking and started living well…., 50 of those pounds in the first few months of the lock downs. Literally recreated myself. Still getting used to not being a fat guy and it’s been nearly 3 years

like I said, maybe a turkey waddle tuck in my 70s :)
Good for you bro. That’s no joke either. I wish I could say the same about my self confidence as Father Time catches up with me. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about flying to Korea to get some of the wrinkles taken out of the old egg satchel. I’m cool with how low they hang but I’d love it if I could get my ball sack to have a more youthful streamlined appearance.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So you’re saying Seoul is the spot for low cost high quality nipping and tucking? :jamon:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
i don’t know. pretty happy with how I look these days. Been a Long fat unhealthy road. Lost 90 pounds since I quit drinking and started living well…., 50 of those pounds in the first few months of the lock downs. Literally recreated myself. Still getting used to not being a fat guy and it’s been nearly 3 years

like I said, maybe a turkey waddle tuck in my 70s :)
Awesome.

Reactions: Subway

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If you do nothing about the turkey waddle, it can go several ways: looking like a turkey, looking like a toad, or looking like a sandworm of Dune. None of these are desirable.
Yes.

Btw, that other stuff he said about weight loss and drinking was pretty cool too.

Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
So you’re saying Seoul is the spot for low cost high quality nipping and tucking? :jamon:
The opposition bro. Beau coup dolores. But they’re the leaders in experimental anti aging surgery. Dr Leslie Chow is the best. He works with all the KPop stars to keep them from aging out of the industry Logan’s Run style for as long as possible

Post surgery I’m looking at up to a 60% reduction in sack wrinkles. So stocked to have the ball bag of a 20 year old again

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
TMZ has come to the erBB.

All I know is something clicked after I turned 40. Been running 3x a week... not eating a lot, barely any sweets... and each week I'm a little heavier WTF?!

Almost ready to embrace my dad bod... don't think it's going away anymoah...

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
fvvk that. I've earned every wrinkle, every line.
Yeah, I got some pre cancerous stuff burned off my face last week. The dermatologist suggested I let him laser my entire face thus eradicating the brown spots/blood vessels etc. So I did?

Like a baby's bottom!!! :dancing:

Does this mean I have to dump the wife and start trolling for new prospects? :shrug:

• Haha

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Yeah, I got some pre cancerous stuff burned off my face last week. The dermatologist suggested I let him laser my entire face thus eradicating the brown spots/blood vessels etc. So I did?

Like a baby's bottom!!! :dancing:

Does this mean I have to dump the wife and start trolling for new prospects? :shrug:
I fail to understand while would anyone leave their wife only to find another one. Just go and be free and live for the rest of us still stuck with the ball and chain!

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
TMZ has come to the erBB.

All I know is something clicked after I turned 40. Been running 3x a week... not eating a lot, barely any sweets... and each week I'm a little heavier WTF?!

Almost ready to embrace my dad bod... don't think it's going away anymoah...
I blame Subway bro. Things have really been slipping on his watch. Multiple threads about how to clean your butthole, threads about transformers surfing in contests not getting moved to politits, not deleting the obvious dong shaming thread/allowing it to degenerate to the point someone felt compelled to post a pic of a dude baby (theirs?) with a massive schlong, etc.

And you don’t have to live with a Dad bod bro. Look at me
1677602910814.jpeg

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
It’s never too late to show the world how much you love Sublime with some sick ink. I’ve never regretted it bro.

Lately I’ve been thinking about getting some tattoos on my dong

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I blame Subway bro. Things have really been slipping on his watch. Multiple threads about how to clean your butthole, threads about transformers surfing in contests not getting moved to politits, not deleting the obvious dong shaming thread/allowing it to degenerate to the point someone felt compelled to post a pic of a dude baby (theirs?) with a massive schlong, etc.

And you don’t have to live with a Dad bod bro. Look at me
View attachment 149265
I haven't looked like that in my 20's, I have no false expectations. I'm happy if I can still see my cock looking down in the next 20 years (checking if I still can... ok).