Laird Hamilton plastic surgery

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This thread is going 100 pages.

who here will be the first to admit to having had cosmetic work done?

FTR I never have. Maybe a Turkey waddle tuck when I’m 65? I wouldn’t rule it out
I’ve had deviated septum surgery that slightly straightened my nose, but then I broke it a couple more times so it’s crooked again.

Thought about getting my eye lids done because they are affecting my vision but everyone I’ve seen with that done looks weird.

I take all kinds of pharmaceuticals to keep going.

I should get a dong reduction.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He’s a celebrity who is selling lifestyle gear and nutritional supplements/healthfood products that cater to a healthy active lifestyle. His image is a big part of that. He has every reason to do what it takes to defy the aging process. It’s how he makes his living.

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
I just watched Top Gun Maverick and there's definitely something going on with Tom Cruise's face. Doesn't look quite natural.
in that movie and also the commercial where matt damon was shilling crypto both actors had something going on where I couldn't quite nail down what exactly looked wrong, but there was just something uncanny about the way they look. like their face looks fine in a photo but it doesn't move naturally.

Reactions: menobrah

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I just watched Top Gun Maverick and there's definitely something going on with Tom Cruise's face. Doesn't look quite natural.
100% every male actor over 50 that doesn’t look like Paul Giammati is frequenting anti-ageing clinics for HGH and TRT and god knows what else.

Also theres a lot of digital beauty fixes that are done in the post-production process. It used to be just minimal stuff like painting out zits and minimizing shadows under eyes. Now they can do full de-aging passes for characters smoothing out their faces throughout. As for cruise in maverick, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all of the above. In fact I’d be surprised if it wasn’t.

Reactions: Mr Doof and Aruka

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
What cities/island nations are the current go-to zones for “first world” caliber cosmetic surgery at third world prices?

asking for a friend…

actually, asking for a wife, who while she defies aging with good old fashioned hard work, eating habits, good looks, skin treatments, etc, will one day soon want some actual “work” done.

Rio? Singapore? Kuala Lumpur? Bangkok?

bite the bullet and pay for a real pro here in New York?

i don’t even think “first world problem” BEGINS to describe this post :foreheadslap: :toilet:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
What cities/island nations are the current go-to zones for “first world” caliber cosmetic surgery at third world prices?

asking for a friend…

actually, asking for a wife, who while she defies aging with good old fashioned hard work, eating habits, good looks, skin treatments, etc, will one day soon want some actual “work” done.

i don’t even think “first world problem” BEGINS to describe this post :foreheadslap: :toilet:
Just ask Madonna. Her guy seems to be the best? Or is she using Michael Jacksons guy? :foreheadslap:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
in that movie and also the commercial where matt damon was shilling crypto both actors had something going on where I couldn't quite nail down what exactly looked wrong, but there was just something uncanny about the way they look. like their face looks fine in a photo but it doesn't move naturally.
Look at my post above about digital beauty fixes. Commercials with A-list celebrities tend to go wildly over the top with this. I saw some during the Super Bowl that had my jaw on the floor.

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002

asking for a friend…

my dr in bankgkok did a great job on my calves

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and keenfish

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

asking for a friend…

Colombia!

it’s socialized there and all the women have incredible t!ts, asses and noses everywhere. They pretty much perfected the ass lift down there.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
100% every male actor over 50 that doesn’t look like Paul Giammati is frequenting anti-ageing clinics for HGH and TRT and god knows what else.

Also theres a lot of digital beauty fixes that are done in the post-production process. It used to be just minimal stuff like painting out zits and minimizing shadows under eyes. Now they can do full de-aging passes for characters smoothing out their faces throughout. As for cruise in maverick, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all of the above. In fact I’d be surprised if it wasn’t.
Bro thats just the tip of the iceberg, it’s way worse/goes way deeper than that. Those sick twisted Xenu worshipping Hollywood freaks and there just as depraved handlers in DC the liberal political elite will do anything to stay young/live forever so they can push their agendas on us. Alex Jones knew what was up, that’s why they canceled him. Why do you think there’s so many missing kids every year and where do they go???

Last edited:

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Cosmetic plastic surgery is funny, I don’t see the reason why people feel the need.

Having said that, I do have a gal friend that just got a new pair and they look nice and proportion

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
For women its to stave off bull dog face for as long as possible

I’ll admit it- I’m happy to pay for procedures that will keep my wife looking like a 45 year old when she’s 65. She works really hard on her health and physique etc. So it’s not like she’s some lazy saggy bag who is hoping her surgeon can fix Literally everything. But you can’t out hustle Father Time, but a little nip and tuck can remove decades from an active outdoorsy woman’s face

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
My mother had her neck tucked tacked which is a shocker she just kinda said she needed a ride for a procedure and then when she was done we understood how heavy it was i.e. bad patient terrible drug user, the worst I've seen ( not really ) and a full mummy from shoulders up. So much pain and she came off the pain meds on the third day because they're addictive. Who does that?!

She looked and felt great a month or two later though.

Baby-momma of a twenty-something in family is this unpleasant overweight but not completely hideous ( only because she's still in her twenties) uses the filters on social media that change your looks. Her image looks nothing like her, in fact I don't think any amount of work could even make her look like the likeness she puts out there, 100% of the time for years now. It's pretty strange. She wasn't a hottie at 17, but now at 27 she'd be ok at a biker bar in Delaware if it was topless and she knew where to score meth.