Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How do you kill someone with a bag of toiletries?
If someone were to chase you in a hostile manner and throw an object at you, while in the dark in a chaotic environment, do you think your mind can discern exactly what the object is on a consistent basis and decide the proper use of force before the object hits you? Especially if there were gunshots immediately before?

Using a skateboard might be easier but it’s still not the best tool for the job.
Agreed- and Anthony Huber took that risk 100% on his own accord and even chased KR down the street to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Thank god the Constitution has amendments or some of you ass hats would still be okay with slavery, women/blacks not voting, and a myriad of other fcked up 'laws' that have been on the wrong side of history.
What law is on the wrong side of history in this case?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Your personal code of morality is very relevant.
My personal code of morality is relevant to me. It means nothing to you. And vice versa. Our opinions really don't matter.

Nobody argued against the fact that he got away with murder LEGALLY.
"Murder" is legal term. You can look it up. "the UNLAWFUL premeditated killing of one human being by another." And that was settled in a court of law. According to the law it wasn't murder. That's just the way it is.

Do you beleive that he did nothing wrong?
It would have been wrong for me. I would have never placed myself in that situation. I think going into that situation with an open carry weapon was a mistake. I don't want to kill anyone. And I really don't want to be tried or potentially jailed for such. But according to the law, as decided in the trial, legally he did nothing wrong.

Do you beleive that everything that's legal is also ethical?
No. There are a lot of laws I don't agree with.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
If someone were to chase you in a hostile manner and throw an object at you, while in the dark in a chaotic environment, do you think your mind can discern exactly what the object is on a consistent basis and decide the proper use of force before the object hits you? Especially if there were gunshots immediately before?
You seem to be making an argument for charging Rottenhouse with reckless endangerment or manslaughter.

Agreed- and Anthony Huber took that risk 100% on his own accord and even chased KR down the street to do that.
If someone like Huber came at you with a skateboard would you kill them?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
People who can't buy cigs can buy AR 15s
I don’t disagree about to availability of firearms. However I do believe that being able to defend yourself is a fundamental right, and that the burden of proof is on the law to prove that it was not. Which is exactly what happened.

To conflate that with having a desire to still have slavery is 100% libtardation.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
They were trying to disarm him. Why would they have been after him if he didn’t have an assault rifle?
What right do they have to disarm him? He hadn’t even shot anyone at that point.

Even if they did, would KR then be allowed to disarm him back :unsure: :roflmao: