Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What do you guys think of this high-cost rendition of hte trucker hat?

1712450317408.png

• Love
Reactions: ReForest

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Here's the new crew with sherpas sans KA :confused:

http://instagr.am/p/C5cH1aVvoIO/
I can't tell whether I feel more or less motivated to buy O'Neill. Whatever the feeling is, it's faint.
"Strike mission"
:foreheadslap:
Notice how the pros don't go on "surf trips" any more. It's always a strike mission.
It's like they are all parachuting in behind enemy lines in the dead of night armed to the teeth to take out the enemy camp and rendezvous at the extraction point.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
"Strike mission"
:foreheadslap:
Notice how the pros don't go on "surf trips" any more. It's always a strike mission.
It's like they are all parachuting in behind enemy lines in the dead of night armed to the teeth to take out the enemy camp and rendezvous at the extraction point.
Strike missions are normally when a lot of civilians die.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Surfed uppers with Kolohe and his dad not that long ago - He had a kid - Dino still fucking rips - great style.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the full length version of kolohe's 2 percent union manifesto is a treasure trove of quotes. the best quote, however, has to be "I'm into manalytics".

give it a read
2percentunion.com
He's right about almost everything except I don't want it to be cool I want it to go out of fashion. Also, he's right it's packed and k00ked and instagram sucks, but the actual best thing doing this commentary right now is that instagram where they're at El Porto talking about bogging ass and going straight.

Also the sailing thing I thought he and JJF were homies that kind of seemed like a personal shot to a fellow small, surfer-driven deal?

Reactions: oeste858 and Aruka