Just say no to totalitarian bullshit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's time for us to accept that COVID could be with us for a very, very long time. The vaccines are still allowing for infection. Are we really going to wear masks indoors for the next 2-3, 5, 10+ years? It's not human.

It's time for those who are at risk to take measures to protect themselves instead of expecting the majority who is at low risk to cater to them.
Do you know what the infection rate of the vaccinated is?

People use this as excuse to not get the shot but the infection rate would be a good thing to know if that is your justification.

I'm fine with no more mask requirement.

It really triggers people.

I don't have a problem getting a booster.

--sheep out!

Reactions: $kully

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Smoking is KNOWN to be hazardous to your own health and can be hazardous to others via second hand exposure. We're still racking up more than 100,000 deaths a year from that one. It hasn't been outlawed. It won't be outlawed. And the reason it won't be outlawed is because it is a choice.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Do you know what the infection rate of the vaccinated is?
Low, but it still happens. Most people will get it at some point, and if they are vaxxed they will fare better. That right there is enough of a rationale for me to get vaccinated, because full blown covid without it sounds shitty.

I'm fine with no more mask requirement.

It really triggers people.
It's absurd. People should be triggered instead of being expected to eat sh!t and partake in theatrics for years, especially if they are vaccinated.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
One should really ask themselves "What is the actual problem"? "What is the solution?" "Am I part of the solution?"
The problem is that there are no solutions that are able to solve the problem permanently.

We are looking at having to learn how to live with it at this point, so band aids on broken legs and empty performative gestures are really of no use.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The problem is that there are no solutions that are able to solve the problem permanently.
True, but if everybody got vaccinated the problem would be so much smaller. Instead of a thousand people a day dying of Covid we might only have a hundred, which makes the problem a lot easier for society to live with.

• Love
Reactions: Hump and $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Fat people? fook off!

Smokers? Die!

Alcoholics? Suck it!

Drug users? On the street motherfooker!

I'm loving this new turn towards personal responsibility as opposed to victimhood
enjoying your meltdown clown boi?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
True, but if everybody got vaccinated the problem would be so much smaller. Instead of a thousand people a day dying of Covid we might only have a hundred, which makes the problem a lot easier for society to live with.
I agree that it would help quite a bit. However there is only so much "stick" that we can use in a country where individual rights are protected.

Plus people are still getting sick who are vaccinated. The vaccines wear off and this virus will keep mutating. It's here for the long haul.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
This is boiling down to a binary of people who want freedom and people who want safety at all costs.

I think most people in there hearts are capable of compassion for others and In March of 2020, I think most people agreed quite easily to halt life as they knew it for the greater good. A lot of people are capable of good will when you are open and honest with them. Unfortunately that was never the case with this situation

We are now in November 2021 and promises from officials became empty a long time ago. Lies and manipulation are now in your face more than ever. People are being told what they see isn't real and in some places in order to receive goods or services, you must comply.

People are on edge and confused now more than any other time I can remember, can't you feel it in your day to day lives?

I dont have any answers for anyone. I do know that I will die before I give up my free will, I will gladly fight in a court room or in battle to preserve mine or anybody else's free will. Luckily the former is a great option in this Great American Experiment. Lately it seems like a lot of wins are coming from that arena

We have the ability to learn how to operate in this New World. Knowing where you stand and what you are standing on is a huge part of knowing what you are capable of and the power you have in this great place.

Our rights and freedoms transcend governments, politics, administrations, mandates, or tyrants. The power is in the individual and the people who reclaim it.

You have one verse

And I will choose freedom over perception of safety and I will choose it over and over again with my one verse

May truth and freedom ring

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
This is boiling down to a binary of people who want freedom and people who want safety at all costs.

I think most people in there hearts are capable of compassion for others and In March of 2020, I think most people agreed quite easily to halt life as they knew it for the greater good. A lot of people are capable of good will when you are open and honest with them. Unfortunately that was never the case with this situation

We are now in November 2021 and promises from officials became empty a long time ago. Lies and manipulation are now in your face more than ever. People are being told what they see isn't real and in some places in order to receive goods or services, you must comply.

People are on edge and confused now more than any other time I can remember, can't you feel it in your day to day lives?

I dont have any answers for anyone. I do know that I will die before I give up my free will, I will gladly fight in a court room or in battle to preserve mine or anybody else's free will. Luckily the former is a great option in this Great American Experiment. Lately it seems like a lot of wins are coming from that arena

We have the ability to learn how to operate in this New World. Knowing where you stand and what you are standing on is a huge part of knowing what you are capable of and the power you have in this great place.

Our rights and freedoms transcend governments, politics, administrations, mandates, or tyrants. The power is in the individual and the people who reclaim it.

You have one verse

And I will choose freedom over perception of safety and I will choose it over and over again with my one verse

May truth and freedom ring
The funny thing is, people who are fully vaxxed have a lot more freedom than those who aren't. They are free to dine in all restaurants, free to travel to a lot more places, free to go to concerts and other forms of entertainment, and so on.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Please provide an outline of what a solution looks like from your perspective and I'll be able to give you and answer.
It basically looks like today, except assholes like DeSantis and Newsom and Biden let the counties/districts sort it out themselves instead of jerking themselves off for their base. Oh and no negative test to re-enter the US on surf trips.

Maybe in some empty box like Wyoming the same thing works for everyone. I don't think the same is true for Florida and California, which have some Wyoming, and also some San Salvador and Port-au-Prince.

Reactions: Rlacey111

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
The funny thing is, people who are fully vaxxed have a lot more freedom than those who aren't. They are free to dine in all restaurants, free to travel to a lot more places, free to go to concerts and other forms of entertainment, and so on.
Do you though?

1st off, Definition of fully vaxxed is changing and will continue to change for the foreseeable future.

All those things are goods and services, not rights, besides the right to travel, which I havent had any trouble traveling by land, air or boat, anywhere i have gone.

Also I live in Florida, my life hasn't changed. No mandates for me even when our county tried to enforce them. They hold no water if you know what your doing.

The only reason why this thing has gone as far has it has, is because of compliance. Poison the mind, the air, the water, the food just enough and you get a very docile and compliant herd. Make the goods and services so addictive and distracting, the herd will do anything to keep them

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
It basically looks like today, except assholes like DeSantis and Newsom and Biden let the counties/districts sort it out themselves instead of jerking themselves off for their base. Oh and no negative test to re-enter the US on surf trips.

Maybe in some empty box like Wyoming the same thing works for everyone. I don't think the same is true for Florida and California, which have some Wyoming, and also some San Salvador and Port-au-Prince.

If the solution is like today, where i can drop off my girlfriend at the airport so she can fly back to Long Island to visit family, I can go to the gym, I can try a new restaurant to me called Flanigans to eat some ribs while watching my beloved Bills get there sh!t pushed in. Then bail in the third before I puked up those delicious ribs because of the lowly Bills, to go catch a few short period messy waves before sunset. Then yes I am part of the solution