Just say no to totalitarian bullshit

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There's only one reasonable explanation

America's litigious society
usually, yes, but in this case, I don't think there's really legal precedent for blaming someone else for infection short of them putting their covid boogs in your smoothie on camera or some sh!t

if anything, we have seen that employer mandates themselves risk the employer incurring litigation from combative employees

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
usually, yes, but in this case, I don't think there's really legal precedent for blaming someone else for infection short of them putting their covid boogs in your smoothie on camera or some sh!t

if anything, we have seen that employer mandates themselves risk the employer incurring litigation from combative employees
Damned if you do, damned if you don't

In this case, it's probably smarter for the employers to get a pulse from their employees, but instead they let the Karen-infested HR department make decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

In this case, it's probably smarter for the employers to get a pulse from their employees, but instead they let the Karen-infested HR department make decisions.
Yeah they should totally let the anti-vaxxer employees make decisions.

Because they're not Karens at all. :roflmao:

• Love

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The majority of Americans are vaccinated. I assume the majority of employees would say yes, require the vax. The impact of vax mandates hasn't been particularly hard on employers, who seem fine losing a few employees in exchange for a healthier work force.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The majority of Americans are vaccinated. I assume the majority of employees would say yes, require the vax. The impact of vax mandates hasn't been particularly hard on employers, who seem fine losing a few employees in exchange for a healthier work force.
"healthier"

:roflmao:

healthy people aren't the ones who benefit from the vaccination

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
"healthier"

:roflmao:

healthy people aren't the ones who benefit from the vaccination
Shockingly, everyone can get sick from Covid.

Shockingly, unhealthy people make up a large portion of the workforce.

Shockingly, even healthy people benefit from the vaccine when looking at severity and hospitalization.

Shockingly, the vast majority of hospitalizations today are still in the unvaxxed.

Shockingly, if I'm an employer, I want my work force vaccinated.

Shocking.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If I had some anti-masker/anti-vaxxer in the next cube over I'd be stoked if they got the axe.

• Love