Just say no to totalitarian bullshit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In the time they spent protesting couldn't have have gotten their shot and moved on with their lives?

My parents said don't chop of your nose to spite your face.

Whatever that means.

They used also say. "I'll have your guts for garters!" and "Don't be a cheeky monkey."

American parents don't say that, right?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
In the time they spent protesting couldn't have have gotten their shot and moved on with their lives?

Whatever that means.

They used also say. "I'll have your guts for garters!" and "Don't be a cheeky monkey."

And then a booster…and another…and another….

Meanwhile more lockdowns as the boosters wear off…

Then more boosters…

When does it end?

It ends when we, the people, say it does. The “authorities“ will keep this going until we stop them.

2 weeks to flatten the curve so we don’t overwhelm the hospitals?

Nowhere in the world are hospitals overwhelmed by covid patients. Not even close.

We have treatments now as well.

Why are we still acting out this exercise in safety theater?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Whatever that means.

You have people literally dying instead of taking the vaccine for political reasons and proud of it, Darwin in action

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Only for political reasons?

Such a brain washed simpleton you are….
Projection always projection. There are screenshots of them bragging about it, but reality is not your strong suit, still think the moon landing was filmed in a TV studio? Or using Proud boi hand signs for fun?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
How about this: No mandates. But, people who aren't vaxxed can't show up at ER doors when they are sick with Covid and expect to be treated. You're on your own, motherfuckers.
Are we going make similar choices with respect to treating heart disease for the obese? Brain injuries for motorcyclists? Etc?

I'm liking this. Basically no more coverage when your health issues are related to your own poor choices.

What a great motivator! I think people would be *much* healthier and happier in a world like that.

Or, maybe not. Maybe our health insurance premiums would just be lower.

Either way... WIN!

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Are we going make similar choices with respect to treating heart disease for the obese? Brain injuries for motorcyclists? Etc?

I'm liking this. Basically no more coverage when your health issues are related to your own poor choices.

What a great motivator! I think people would be *much* healthier and happier in a world like that.

Or, maybe not. Maybe our health insurance premiums would just be lower.

Either way... WIN!
Fat people? Fuck off!

Smokers? Die!

Alcoholics? Suck it!

Drug users? On the street motherfooker!

I'm loving this new turn towards personal responsibility as opposed to victimhood

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's time for us to accept that COVID could be with us for a very, very long time. The vaccines are still allowing for infection. Are we really going to wear masks indoors for the next 2-3, 5, 10+ years? It's not human.

It's time for those who are at risk to take measures to protect themselves instead of expecting the majority who is at low risk to cater to them.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How about this: No mandates. But, people who aren't vaxxed can't show up at ER doors when they are sick with Covid and expect to be treated. You're on your own, motherfuckers.
The thing about being a child is you get whatever you want when you want it.

I wan't to not get my shot and then show up at the ER for treatment!

Why is that so hard for people to understand! :cursing:

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's time for us to accept that COVID could be with us for a very, very long time. The vaccines are still allowing for infection. Are we really going to wear masks indoors for the next 2-3, 5, 10+ years? It's not human.

It's time for those who are at risk to take measures to protect themselves instead of expecting the majority who is at low risk to cater to them.
So many dipshits are willing to wear masks forever

Time for a national divorce