John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how you can game search results with remedial keyword optimization
and then refer to search results as proof of your absolutely insane narrative

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
heard a rumor jjfs contract pays four-mil-a-year over eight years . sounds ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: PPK96754

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I guess we finally found someone that doesn't see money as the most important thing in life, good for Mr. Florence.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
just catching up this batshit crazy.

this morning in the sauna in the gym I had a dude trying to tell me that all movies are CGI and actors dont exist. I said I edit trailers and have to sort through dailies all day in where actors of the CGI mess up their lines or give lame performances. He said thats all fake to make think its real and that my job is fake all together. I nodded and basically said - cool story bro w/o being to sarcastic because after all i was locked in a small hotbox with this crazy fuck.

He and this chick could be a serious power couple!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
"Gays are snitches on the global chauvinistic boys club!!! No offense. Just sharing truth. "

1 Some of my friends, who happen to also be gay, are not being very forthright with me about the global chauvinistic boys club...what are they hiding from me? All they tell me about is the same usual stuff: rent/mortgage headaches, grocery prices, parking tickets, noisy neighbors, 'how my much longer till you can retire', politics, remember how fun life was back in 1989, blah blah blah. At times, it is like they are more lamestream than me.

2 Perhaps the wackiest and most humorous theatrical production I saw in 2019 was a stage rendition of Gremlins (the 1st movie) as performed by drag queens. [By they way, Gizmo (renamed Jizzmo for this production) the good gremlin was a drag queen little person...no, I did not get a touch in, nor did I try.]

Jan 6, 2020
The following is from SupermodelSurfer.
She said she was remaining off grid and not posting or reading any more comments past page 5, so she hired me to post the following comment for her:

“My vegan breatharian rant:

What goes around comes around.
Dog eat dog;

those who let live, live.

The biggest shark in the sea - the basking shark is vegan. Because they are kind, they evolved to a size
no shark could f$ck with.

The biggest animal in the jungle - the gorilla,
is vegan. Because they are cruelty-free, their species evolved to something
no one could f$ck with.

That is called karma.
You reap what you sow. And you live in peace besides. No one f$cks with gorillas or basking sharks.
Or vegan / breatharians!

It seems survival of the fittest favors the vegan / breatharian(!!!) lifestyle. You live kind and you will evolve to something no one around you can f$ck with. That is how to actually rule your environment as demonstrated repeatedly if you just apply the aforementioned vegan / breatharian filter.

And if you need proof that she asked me to post this, well then, here is a photo of her no one else would have - it’s the other half of an earlier photo she posted.” Screenshot (30).png

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Whale shark is bigger than a basking. And they both eat plankton, including zooplankton, which isn't vegan

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
The following is from SupermodelSurfer.
She said she was remaining off grid and not posting or reading any more comments past page 5, so she hired me to post the following comment for her:

“My vegan breatharian rant:

What goes around comes around.
Dog eat dog;

those who let live, live.

The biggest shark in the sea - the basking shark is vegan. Because they are kind, they evolved to a size
no shark could f$ck with.

The biggest animal in the jungle - the gorilla,
is vegan. Because they are cruelty-free, their species evolved to something
no one could f$ck with.

That is called karma.
You reap what you sow. And you live in peace besides. No one f$cks with gorillas or basking sharks.
Or vegan / breatharians!

It seems survival of the fittest favors the vegan / breatharian(!!!) lifestyle. You live kind and you will evolve to something no one around you can f$ck with. That is how to actually rule your environment as demonstrated repeatedly if you just apply the aforementioned vegan / breatharian filter.

And if you need proof that she asked me to post this, well then, here is a photo of her no one else would have - it’s the other half of an earlier photo she posted.” View attachment 85850

We know it's you still. You know that everyone who uses the internet knows how this making a new handle mid "discussion" thing works, right?
Oh, wait....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
is there a strict definition for what makes someone a supermodel?