John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

Jan 8, 2020
I think is responsibility of all the contesters to stand up and get together to avoid the competition in that place.
The environment impact that is there is terrible, and having humans surfing over could be the same as having a marathon in Chernobyl 6 yeas after the emergency, it just don't make sense.

Hopefully the governments could realize of the possible health impact cause they should be aware already of the environment impact.

Also the global community shoud stand up against this kind of problems, I saw that Germany is closing their Nuclear Plants, but I think that is not a good idea, the nuclear power is the cleanest way of energy, ,there will be errors, but more and more studies could me us better and better about how to avoid errors in the future.

stonejode

OTF status
Feb 23, 2002
Norcal
damn, she/shim/him had another long rambling Randy Quaid type post in here this morning but John John's AI must have had it deleted.

Jan 6, 2020
Radiation effects have, for far longer, been felt in Japan. The problem is so immense that it has attracted the attention of some surfers, with some questioning the event even after they qualified. Much as radiation prevention technologies have been developed, there is still uncertainty about how the whole event will be held. It is imperative to note, therefore, that much as JJF is willing to join the event after his qualification, it could be the genesis of a broader problem in his life. What would happen if he is exposed to radiation, and it hits him the wrong way? It could be disastrous. Organizers should, therefore, reveal the plan of the whole event and how the radiation issue is going to be managed.

Jan 9, 2020
Intelligent people state only facts.
When it is an opinion, they say, "This is just an opinion."

You present your OPINION about death as an inevitability. But actually, if you research that, there is NO FACT BASED PROOF backing that up.
ALL DEATH AND AGING IS A CHOICE YOU PSYCHOSOMATICALLY MANIFEST INTO COMING TO PASS.

ALL death or disease is willed into existence. Your natural state is timeless wellness.

Two (of too many) great sources factually backing that sentence up
is this book

View attachment 84579

and all books by Dr. Janni Lloyd including

View attachment 84580 .

THERE ARE NO FACTS ANYWHERE ABOUT DEATH OR AGING BEING INEVITABLE
which you spew as if fact.

What there are a myriad of facts about if you research, is how to prolong existence indefinitely and stave off aging, or even age in reverse.

View attachment 84581

View attachment 84582

View attachment 84583

I could have gone to Harvard. Was scouted by Yale. Ended up at UCLA. Harvard liked me so much that they gifted me with a metatag anyway.

You may wish to google or youtube these words: "live forever"
and these words have facts backing it.

I am not reading comments past my final post: how to survive World War III and save your soul because "enough is enough" but this comment to which I am responding is before that final post.

Those of you who do read comments - be sure you accept only facts
with PROOF behind the statements

because any psychologist will tell you
that ALL opinion is a reflection of who the speaker is
not an accurate assessment of the topic discussed.

That statement above is fact.

“We do not observe the world as it truly is,
we observe the world as we truly are.”
- Anais Nin

Opinions have no proof. They are not facts. And unless it is a positive opinion
it only reflects the low self-esteem of the individual sharing it.

If an individual truly wished to actually discredit something someone says
success with that mission is only possible by sharing FACTS
because facts are what sticks with intelligent people.

I am not sure who, if anyone, is swayed by opinion.

There are too many facts that "caloric restriction" or pranic nourishment / breatharianism = life extension.

If I promote this thread to anyone, I will not recommend reading it past this post, because it might not serve any purpose. And I won’t keep coming back here now that our mission to help save souls may have been accomplished already within these first few pages.

I am grateful to everyone who keeps the positive intention of this thread going, even by not posting comments because there is no reason to, unless adding new, vital, soul saving information or bumping up this thread with a constructive share.

The very few (and far in between - like only 1 out of 500 visitors to this thread - and that is a fact based statistic) who don’t contribute positively, well
what goes around
comes around
I am sorry for your boomerang.:censored:

As of right now with this edit on this thread, the great majority (like maybe 499 out of 500 visitors to this thread - another fact based statistic) seems to have our heart in the right place and I thank all of you infinitely.❤

Thank you again Surfer
magazine for those who came on this planet to actually be the best at the most challenging thing in the world.

I said to Jared, I am making an exception to respect you even if you don't surf, for one reason and one reason only, and it's this:

Jared is recognized by the media and "our pathetic world related to media" as the most eternally youthful celebrity.
Jah, I'm a bit jealous.

This is me being jealous:

Namaste:geek:

It has been several days since I posted this response and I have re-entered this comment to edit it to add the following:

Even with the tens of thousands of do-gooders on the planet, the activists of the LGQTiA community; activists who are vegetarian / vegan / breatharian + those protecting monogamy,
and as listed on this comment, those providing facts to agelessness as a possibility,

the damage done to this planet seems irreversible
and even though our natural state is timeless wellness

it appears we have no choice but to pass away
and leave behind our body and this way of life.

That is why my final post (not response - post) on this thread is how to possibly save your soul, because it appears too late to save our bodies from World War III.

Once you accept this as fact, every action, reaction, word, feeling, consideration process you have will adjust.

Mine has adjusted to deep depression. I am so depressed. Beyond depressed. Because I am brand new here, I am all alone with no friends or company in a country with no GMO, 5G, or nuclear power plants just so I can live long enough to program myself with Highest Power to pass away in my sleep and hopefully set my reincarnation, instead of just randomly die through the excruciating death by radiation with no real platform for reincarnation in place because there is no reincarnation though any “God” or religion; reincarnation is only maybe possible within the Highest Power - the field of Truth and honor and good karma.
Since time immemorial, humanity possess such deep desire to achieve immortality. In fact, behavioral science proved that fear of death is primal - it is our basic instincts. We are existing because we are made to live. The desire of immortality is the result of consciousness as our primal fear of death is always triggered by the harsh conditions of our world. Natural disasters and acts of human are continuing menace to our existence – the more we are exposed – the more we crave for immortality. In fact, religion and science are somehow approaching the same direction. In fact, science are becoming proactive – with practical precedence, science is exploring the possibility – in biological matter- achievement of life more than we are capable of.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Since time immemorial, humanity possess such deep desire to achieve immortality. In fact, behavioral science proved that fear of death is primal - it is our basic instincts. We are existing because we are made to live. The desire of immortality is the result of consciousness as our primal fear of death is always triggered by the harsh conditions of our world. Natural disasters and acts of human are continuing menace to our existence – the more we are exposed – the more we crave for immortality. In fact, religion and science are somehow approaching the same direction. In fact, science are becoming proactive – with practical precedence, science is exploring the possibility – in biological matter- achievement of life more than we are capable of.
Show

Jan 8, 2020
Is amazing to see how the athletes are willing to go and surf there, is important as well for the world to see the enviroment impact of this terrible situation.

With the world watching them I guess there will be lots of improves in the close future, more care about enviroment and athletes around the world, because there is always a person that tries to make the athletes go beyond their possibilities and that could be dangerous as well.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Is amazing to see how the athletes are willing to go and surf there, is important as well for the world to see the enviroment impact of this terrible situation.

With the world watching them I guess there will be lots of improves in the close future, more care about enviroment and athletes around the world, because there is always a person that tries to make the athletes go beyond their possibilities and that could be dangerous as well.

....you misspelled "t!ts"

interesting, tell me more.
I am not reading comments or responding to anything past page 5 for hopefully intelligent reasons.

Since this lovely comment was posted before page 5 of this thread, here is “more:”

It was a secret but I am letting that out here now for the first time ever

Leonardo DiCaprio and I were secretly grooming to be the next heads of state for the USA -
the next Melania and Donald Trump

I asked everyone at “Team White House” to please keep it a secret because anything could happen between when we first started grooming in 2016, and 2024 when we were set for Oval Office.

And it has.
I don’t wish to now be in a country in the middle of world war III.

So this is my official resignation from (secretly) grooming as your first
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 star General Governor General of the USA.

“Everyone” in our inner circles wanted me and Leonardo to be Up Next together
but “Jared Leto” wasn’t having it. Jared put her foot down and absolutely forbade me and “Leonardo” from being a team (even though we are environmental juggernauts).

I had requested for “John John”
to be the next President
but they said Florence was too young and so
we agreed Leonardo instead.

This freaked out “Jared Leto”
who absolutely was like
inconsolable
so I had to agree that

1. I would never cross paths with DiCaprio;
we’ve never met. ALL my training with Leonardo as my captain had been remote.
DiCaprio could be president with some awesome wife
and
Jared and I would be “ranked above that” office together as your first ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ General Governor Generals of the USA beginning in 2024.

2. I got “everyone on board” with JJF being President in 2032 and VP from 2024 until 2032.

Still there was a loophole and Jared couldn’t stop it: Leonardo remained my remote-only never-meet captain.

So

don’t f$ck with me.

You have no idea how deep my clearance rolls.

Or my connections.

Thank you Jakob Dylan
you’re a lifesaver

and sorry about your probably fake marriage J.B.

I can’t even stand words like “clearance” because I have left that lifestyle behind.

I was secretly grooming since 2016 to be the Commander in Chief of the USA above the President
while living secretly in an "RV" parked in a Makukai Rothman compound training.

Maybe FloDi (as I affectionately nicknamed the Florence - DiCaprio platform for US Vice President / President that was to begin on 2024; pronounced “floody”) are still grooming for it. I have no idea. I am not in contact with them. I am now a world war III refugee.

Can we please have empathy for what it feels like to be a clone?
Remember that scene from Blade Runner where Sean Young’s character finds out she is just a clone, artificial intelligence, a replicant?

It really must be very upsetting for John John to find out. If anyone even tells them!

This photo of us was taken the day I found out Jared Leto is(?) a clone 9/9/19

View attachment 31F582FB-914C-43A7-9422-159195326D81.jpeg

I look like sh!t because I am pretty f$ck!ng sad to find out Jared is A.I?

Anyway that is such a horrible photo of me authentically upset that I have to compensate with un-retouched photos of me as I was grooming to be the first 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐General Governor General of the USA

F7AEDCC2-7DAC-4DDE-A4B7-9B8E0A1A7203.jpeg.

That isn’t a belt - it’s shells.

B1B8D28C-DE97-47F7-BBE7-F6D8591A8487.jpeg

Knees didn’t have to be covered in these.

But they’re covered here, in my Queen of Surfing tiara ... the ONLY jewelry I’m ever allowed.

3F4E508E-B85E-4AAF-B9D0-C925D1D4893A.png

Remember - please forget us the messengers. Just remember the message. Don’t turn us into an observed particle
because what goes around comes around
and you will be the particle acceleration.

I 100% resign from ever being a public figure ever again. I wouldn’t even give a talk at an AA meeting. You go from being an optimized, unobserved wave to an unoptimized, observed particle. I am now Nobody, as if that’s all I have ever been.

Media is a weapon of mass destruction in itself - all who observe become the particle acceleration. Boom.

Celebrity clones may have been born into sex slavery and they may believe that everyone lives like them.

Well we don’t.

Any more than all killer whales live like Shamu. But Shamu might not be aware of that.

I now try to imagine their sex prisoner perspective. How must existence be for them, born into captivity, observation, gang raped prostitution, and trafficked incest? What are they told - that the world is ALL like them?

To alleviate my depression, I went shopping.
(I’m too depressed to get sponsored.
Sponsorship makes me happy and spending keeps me sad. So I spent $ because I’m not trying to find faux happiness with sponsorship in the middle of world war III).
I thank my final(?) sponsor
#QuiksilverIndia.

Here’s what I bought

64160DC5-A408-4DB6-84EC-73771F644BDD.png
9A355E08-2AB0-4438-AF6D-87E6BCD30D2D.png

from a company called LookHuman.com .

I am grateful for the authentic members of the unconditional love community of LGQTA:

Dear John,

I should end my postings focusing only on you but it has to be in truth which does include others

because I have a good heart
preserved by authentic monogamy on every neurological level

I am graced with opportunity to tap into the Divine Matrix and feel Truth and
I feel
it could be too sad to come visit you
now that I am aware of what is possibly your actual life.

It was a joy to hang around when I was oblivious to the truth about
how you might actually be treated.

Maybe now it wouldn’t be nice to visit you with the sad truth in my heart.
I feel that.

Around Jared it’s, “If I wanna stay, I’d have to become one of you.”
A trafficked commodity.

I can’t stay
no one wants that life for me.

It might be good bye for this life and planet
so thank you for everything...
we were such a great team for White House
the next 24 years all set to roll

you + your wife VP 2024-2032, President 2032-2040
Leonardo DiCaprio + Mrs. President 2024-2032 dropping down to VP 2032-2040 to return the favor and support you while you Preside
me + Jared ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ General Governor General ad infinitum
Bieber + 1 up in Canadia
Andrew of MGMT (in acceptance?)

EEC0E24A-9581-4537-9AFE-017D38F5D58D.jpeg

of our 3 way sippy cup
‘cause we all agreed to stick together no matter what
Jason Lewis saying she’s around if we need her

2040-2044 on book tours together about what it was like in the White Party House..

The LGQTA community formed as a response to those who wouldn’t let us remain with our only 1 (if we can’t keep just one for monogamy authentically, we’ll have no one of the opposite sex as a romantic lover. We’re really hard core about monogamy on every neurological level. It’s 1 or NO ONE.)

IN MY OPINION, Drag Queens are some of the most honorable members of society; a reason they girl-esque themselves is to offer themselves up for “rape” instead of it being a real girl, to whoever is that misogynous. Chivalrous drag queens everywhere step in front of girls like me to protect us. The attitude of trannies to chauvinists is, “Leave that real girl out of it, if you must humiliate someone, let it be me.” That is the level of unconditional sisterly love in the LGQTA community, and the protection cross dressers offer us authentically monogamous girls in this time of war.

That is why Drag is so celebrated when you understand the chivalry and honor actually governing it. The hotter the drag queen, the more likely a sadist will accept that substitution instead of tormenting a real girl which is why we cheer on the drag divas!!!❤

37701DD8-2ED9-4DA3-8AF5-18925AE297D1.jpeg

ALL gays honorably consciously “leave girls out of the imperfections” of this world, resigned to our fate sans heterosexual bliss because too many couldn’t preserve monogamy.

So Florence
I'm hoping it’s the last time you’re in any water-
my own peaceful farewell to the world of surfing and you are such a HUGE part of it.

Whatever you are, thank you for having been
a best friend in this life

273EAC9F-C6D1-444D-B8BD-226ECCABF8A6.jpeg

and thank you to all who save us, and Surfer mag
from the 1 in the hat.

9676F8BF-1AAF-433A-8112-AF55663497A5.jpeg
photo of out lesbians taken January 27, 2020.

Last edited:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Radiation.

What all of this boils down to in the end.

You can't hug your children with Nuclear arms...

OTF... the beat goes on.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Recently saw WWII footage of both the Nagasaki and Hiroshima drops.

Primitive tech compared to today's standards.

It was brutal.

Jan 6, 2020
Imagine having a situation where you have to undergo various tests and treatment protocols because of something that would have been highly avoidable. After watching the Chernobyl disaster and how it adversely affected the residents of the region i can only imagine the myriad of challenges one would go through if exposed to radiation. Clean up should be done by the government of Japan in an appropriate and keen manner.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I am so confused. This poster, I mean this has to be a troll?! You know how refreshing it would be if this girl is really real and this crazy. I don't know why I am so facinated but this is cra-cray....crazy! You can't make this sh!t up can you?