John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I would be pretty excited if Fernando's Olympic aspirations got crushed. I used to like him when Reef was in SD and still small. Now he seems like another greedy opportunistic a$$hole.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
SupermodelSurfer totally edited that comment which is why I am bumping it.

Oh and BTW
the Olympics are cancelled. Indefinitely
Definitely past 2021.

My spidey sense tells me that SupermodelSurfer will never get over not having that Gold Medal off JJF.

And you can't possibly believe that the so-called "Corona Virus" isn't 5G...
seek help

Mar 10, 2020
The main reason I can't return to this thread is because it challenges me to sleep when there is this much energetic activity around me. That’s why I remain grateful that you wipe us messengers from your memory and only keep the message.

So here I respond to something from pre-page 5
for the boys who dress like girls
so if anyone tries to f$ck with a real (monogamous good) girl
this honor code drag queen global army
jumps in front of the real girl
as if taking the bullet
saying,
“Hey pick on me instead;
my heels and hair are higher than that real girl’s.”

They understand anus abuse⁉

This is my love letter to boys in drag
the unconditional love hAir Force
THANK YOU.

This is also my final GOODBYE to my celebrity “friends” and I wipe you all off me like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

View attachment 85586

"Never Broke Character For Role In Dallas Buyers Club”
-Elle, New York Times, NPR.org, WhatCulture.com

art imitating life?

Andrew of MGMT wrote several songs for / about me.
1 of my faves:

Flash Delirium was “our” dog.

Me (Mrs. Nobody) and a drag defender of the galaxy January 28

View attachment 85588

I don’t wear colorful clothing - the gay pride flag covering my knees doesn’t count.

another SuperShero - same night touches my shoulder❤

View attachment 85589

Happy Birthday Andrew from TransgenderLand. This is GOODBYE.

View attachment 85760

I cheer up by googling “gay surfers."(y)

❗Newsflash straight people, with all due respect:
EVERY SECRET A GIRL IS NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW
about the Boys Club "undercurrent that rules the world"
stuff not spoken out loud

drag queens constantly, ongoing spill the beans on all of it and keep us good girls updated. YUP.
Drag queens fill us good girls in on the TRUTH, on THE BOYS CLUB "undercurrent supposed to rule the world," so we may stay ahead of it, and can protect ourselves.
So straight boys, with all due respect, don't be surprised, that the nicest girls
wind up in the LGQTA community under the protection of drag queens who keep us abreast of the true "male" agenda underneath everything.
Gays are snitches on the global chauvinistic boys club!

CIA (cocaine importation agency?) boss was aptly named Hoover.

View attachment 85598

JEH was an awesome tranny. Goodbye forever Captain.

So how can nice and beautiful girls constantly updated of the "heterosexual male" agenda thanks to drag queens, really ever submit ourselves to heteroland? Lesbian land is just better for our self preservation. Ultimately though the best marriage is to #LoveYourself.

That is why so many beautiful girls, when they learn from gays and drag queens that
EVERY STRAIGHT DUDE MUST PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDERNEATH YOU
(the “smart” ones make it seem like an accident, or never get caught)
or they won't be able to keep their livelihood, because misogyny towards (a non monogamous) wife or girlfriend is mandatory as the opt in to hetero world society,
they decide we're better off without dick.

Come to a lesbian / gay club or event and observe what's also going on:
drag queens updating the good girls on "the latest plots of heterosexual males diminishing their wife or girlfriend but in a way the girls aren't supposed to catch on; the dude's gotta make it seem accidental, or not get caught.”

Thank you so much to the LGQTA for saving me from a life where every few months my (monogamous?) straight spouse f*cks up and acts like it wasn't on purpose, oh, BUT IT WAS.
And then the not so happy ending.

Which is why the gays opt out of all that sh$t. This is smart because what goes around comes around - anyone “pulling the rug out from underneath anyone” is actually throwing a boomerang...

We wish hetero land could play fair.. But girls like me are constantly made aware with exactly how unfair and potentially lethal it is, with updates from drag queens

That’s why some LGQTA claim to be “hardcore-since childhood” lesbian or gay - just so NO ONE can trap us in that polyamorous neurological bankruptcy.

When a lesbian announces herself, it’s to let everyone around understand she is aware of the covert male agenda, so don’t even try to "turn me into your next victim!"

Are some LGQTA girls the Kings of Drag?

View attachment 85852

It’s 2/2 and I’m the one in blue.

February 3:
Drag Princesses don’t get all dolled up because of how much they like dudes (as if!)
Drag Princesses get all dolled up because they LOVE good girls and protecting us.
If this was high school, drag princesses are the cute “nerds” who ingratiate themselves with good girls by gifting us a safe haven from a whack society.

View attachment 85923

THEY are a good girl’s best friend. No one else walks in our shoes but drag queens. THAT is empathy. Everyone in the photo above was born with a penis (except me in their audience, wearing the white, cut-up, deconstructed T shirt.)

PS the top 233 gay & lesbian bloggers + the top 144 in LGQTA media / nightclubs + the top 100 media outlets that come up on searches on "gay / lesbian surfers,” global pride organizers, + top 42 trans blogs + top 100 drag activists have been personally emailed this thread, by me, stating I decode drag & gay land once and for all. I invited ALL of the above to comment in case I am not accurate.

I have also personally emailed this thread to "all" surf media, top surf labels, top surf photographers & surfboard shapers, top 100 surf camps, the WSL, top 233 vegan & top 55 breatharian activists, etc...so our world wakes up to world war III.

All totalled I have personally emailed this thread to probably over 1000 of the aforementioned world’s top activists.

View attachment 86430

My perspective:
I believed with all my heart I was going to be “together forever” with John John or Jared since we were set to manage the White House 2024-2040 as an LGQTA team, that I am so devastated beyond words to find out they are likely clones / A.I.
and if so
ass-raped trafficked imprisoned incest victims.
I am not sure I will ever recover from any of this.:sick:

While I was secretly living in an “RV” in a Rothman compound, THESE “celebs” were my family. I left ALL friends and family, now that I moved to a place with no GMO, nuclear power plants, or 5G:cry:.

I have been 100% celibate (no kissing even) since September 2016 and had a secret pact with Leonardo, Jared, and John to remain that way until 2044 so they 3 could be in the White House together with me managing global environmental issues and no one would be jealous. To facilitate this, we were set to lie to the world that I had some contagious disease and “no one could touch me - just let her surf and she’ll be happy” was going to be our global cover story and to all White House staff as well. All 3 of them wanted to remain the #1 boy in my life so we came up with this solution. What girl would give up the other 2 boys just to have sex with 1 of them?
This way, I keep all 3❤

These days are gone forever

View attachment 86214

I should just let them go
but i can see you
your brown skin shining in the sun...

my love for you
NEVER WAS.
Goodbye Forever.”

THANK YOU everyone for your overwhelming support. I swear this is my final comment / response. If I ever post another comment or response on this thread, never trust me again 'cause I don't keep my word.

Namaste y'all :drowning:

Final Wisdom: The real WIN in life is to be able to STAND ALONE
SELF-REALIZED
not needing someone else to complete you.
We are alphas of our species. And from what I understand, only the alphas survive.

The true way to remain in existence is to be self-contained and so enchanted with the gift of existence in itself, you really don't need (or even want) anyone else around (just like when we surfed).

And we certainly don't need anyone around who has us go from being
into doing.

It is easy for me to live self-realized now like an ascetic monk because CURRENT further research as of today only shockingly indicates that ALL celebrities are actually “Satan” trying to infiltrate the human race.

So goodbye forever
John John
Leonardo

Jared Leto
Justin Bieber
Billy Corgan
Jason Lewis
Andrew of MGMT
Jakob Dylan
and all of you celebrity Satan incarnates.

View attachment 86492
SupermodelSurfer totally edited that comment which is why I am bumping it.

Oh and BTW
the Olympics are cancelled. Indefinitely
Definitely past 2021.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Alright knock it off, you're going to kill the comedy if you cross the line of being more ridiculous than we can possibly be while making fun. Don't Donald Trump this thing.

Jan 8, 2020
Actually, SupermodelSurfer edited a LOT of her posts, not just the final comment, which has even been re-edited AGAIN since GregJ bumped it.
The edits are apparently removals of all personal emotions connecting her with any satanic agenda celebrities (which all A.I. clones probably are), now that she once again defaults on the path of self-realization.

Everything she posted may be worth the read again, because she seemed right about world war III.

Covid-19 is caused by 5G
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/is-covid-19-a-bioweapon-five-conspiracy-theories-around-coronavirus-that-will-shock-you/the-biggest-humanitarian-crisis/slideshow/74870568.cms

and too many "non well wishers" don't wish for people to remain alive, so they even try to punish this AWESOME doctor who provides proof that Covid-19 is caused by 5G

Let's sincerely hope, as SupermodelSurfer urges, that society seals off and shuts down ALL nuclear power plants while there is still enough people alive with the infrastructure to manage this, otherwise we would have 450 global nuclear power plants melting at once, like 450 Chernobyls / Fukushimas all at once, the catastrophe would be beyond cataclysm, possibly throughout all that exists, interdimensionally and intergalactically with such a fallout.

Mar 10, 2020
Actually, SupermodelSurfer edited a LOT of her posts, not just the final comment, which has even been re-edited AGAIN since GregJ bumped it.
The edits are apparently removals of all personal emotions connecting her with any satanic agenda celebrities (which all A.I. clones probably are), now that she once again defaults on the path of self-realization.

Everything she posted may be worth the read again, because she seemed right about world war III.

Covid-19 is caused by 5G
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/is-covid-19-a-bioweapon-five-conspiracy-theories-around-coronavirus-that-will-shock-you/the-biggest-humanitarian-crisis/slideshow/74870568.cms

and too many "non well wishers" don't wish for people to remain alive, so they even try to punish this AWESOME doctor who provides proof that Covid-19 is caused by 5G

Let's sincerely hope, as SupermodelSurfer urges, that society seals off and shuts down ALL nuclear power plants while there is still enough people alive with the infrastructure to manage this, otherwise we would have 450 global nuclear power plants melting at once, like 450 Chernobyls / Fukushimas all at once, the catastrophe would be beyond cataclysm, possibly throughout all that exists, interdimensionally and intergalactically with such a fallout.
Yes, now more than ever, the final comment on this thread on page 5 by SupermodelSurfer and her 2 final comments on page 6 have more relevance.

Sad facts: The UK and other countries believe that China is under-reporting their death toll

(which means other countries may be as well)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-seeking-100000-body-bags-for-civilians-in-crisis/ar-BB122chw .

What do you make of this Covid 19 chart
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
?

Last edited:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Yes, now more than ever, the final comment on this thread on page 5 by SupermodelSurfer and her 2 final comments on page 6 have more relevance.

Sad facts: The UK and other countries believe that China is under-reporting their death toll

(which means other countries may be as well)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-seeking-100000-body-bags-for-civilians-in-crisis/ar-BB122chw .

What do you make of this Covid 19 chart
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
?

Wrong thread, but 200k dead Chinese is a drop in the bucket in their population. They have 1.4 billion people. They probably lose 100k + people to all causes, each week, every week. Approximately 56 million people die world wide every year of all causes. That's right, on average, approximately a million people die every week. And you're worried about 200k dead Chinese from Corona?

Mar 10, 2020
As SupermodelSurfer suggested on page 6 of this thread
it is best to comment only with facts that can be proven.
As such,
these proven solutions which you can research yourself can save you from Covid-19

1. Get away from all WiFi, especially 5G.

https://www.whistleout.com.au/MobilePhones/News/5G-coronavirus-common/amp

2. Liposomal vitamin C
NOT REGULAR Vitamin C
but LIPOSOMAL

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533

3. Get an Ozone Generator to purify your place.

https://www.aeroqual.com/does-ozone-kill-coronavirus-covid-19

4. Quinine
aka
cinchona officinalis

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/03/17/an-effective-treatment-for-coronavirus-covid-19-has-been-found-in-a-common-anti-malarial-drug/

5. Go Breatharian / Immortal.

www.MantakChia.com
www.TreeOfLifeCenterUs.com

All of the aforementioned products in #2-#4 are relatively affordable, can be ordered online, and stored in your home only to be opened “just in case.”

Mar 10, 2020
John John told me that he is in love with Lauryn very much

View attachment 86994
Whoever posted this comment has some serious karma for
perpetuating false(?) ideology as if John John, like many celebrities, isn’t actually a victim of pedofilia.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hollywoods-pedophilia-epidemic-exposed-in-an-open-secret

You might as well be IN TRUTH:
no supermodel would wish for large breasts,
because your FACE ALONE (not even hair) REALLY has to be more than enough to carry you through life.

I feel sorry for all the incongruence from truth in this photo because a picture says a thousand words, and John John, if anyone actually cares, should be in recovery.

Also youth = flat-chested-ness.

Put the words “celebrity pedofilia” in YouTube or any other search engine and stop victimizing John John!!!

I guess we can just remain grateful that once again, the “John John corporate identity” calls attention to yet another thing from which we must protect ourselves:

Florence fits the profile of a celebrity victim of pedofilia.

Research the Jeffrey Epstein pedofile ring.
Maybe there was plenty of surf around that island...

Mar 10, 2020
I can't return to this thread is because it challenges me to sleep when there is this much energetic activity around me. That’s why I remain grateful that you wipe us messengers from your memory and only keep the message.

So here I respond to something from pre-page 5
for the boys who dress like girls
so if anyone tries to f$ck with a real (monogamous good) girl
this honor code drag queen global army
jumps in front of the real girl
as if taking the bullet
saying,
“Hey pick on me instead;
my heels and hair are higher than that real girl’s.”

They understand anus abuse⁉

This is my letter to boys in drag
the unconditional love hAir Force
THANK YOU.

This is also my final GOODBYE to my celebrity “friends” and I wipe you all off me like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

View attachment 85586

"Never Broke Character For Role In Dallas Buyers Club”
-Elle, New York Times, NPR.org, WhatCulture.com

art imitating life?

Andrew of MGMT wrote several songs for / about me.
1 of my faves:

Flash Delirium was “our” dog.

a drag defender of the galaxy & me January 28

View attachment 85588

I don’t wear colorful clothing - the gay pride flag covering my knees doesn’t count.

another SuperShero - same night touches my shoulder❤

View attachment 85589

Happy Birthday Andrew from TransgenderLand. This is GOODBYE.

View attachment 85760

I cheer up by googling “gay surfers."(y)

❗Newsflash straight people, with all due respect:
EVERY SECRET A GIRL IS NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW
about the Boys Club "undercurrent that rules the world"
stuff not spoken out loud

drag queens constantly, ongoing spill the beans on all of it and keep us good girls updated. YUP.
Drag queens fill us good girls in on the TRUTH, on THE BOYS CLUB "undercurrent supposed to rule the world," so we may stay ahead of it, and can protect ourselves.
So straight boys, with all due respect, don't be surprised, that the nicest girls
wind up in the LGQTA community under the protection of drag queens who keep us abreast of the true "male" agenda underneath everything.
Gays are snitches on the global chauvinistic boys club!

CIA (cocaine importation agency?) boss was aptly named Hoover.

View attachment 85598

JEH was an awesome tranny. Goodbye forever Captain.

So how can nice girls constantly updated of the "heterosexual male" agenda thanks to drag queens, really ever submit ourselves to heteroland? Lesbian land is just better for our self preservation. Ultimately though the best marriage is to #LoveYourself.

That is why so many beautiful girls, when they learn from gays and drag queens that
EVERY STRAIGHT DUDE MUST PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDERNEATH YOU
(the “smart” ones make it seem like an accident, or never get caught)
or they won't be able to keep their livelihood, because misogyny towards (a non monogamous) wife or girlfriend is mandatory as the opt in to hetero world society,
they decide we're better off without dick.

Come to a lesbian / gay club or event and observe what's also going on:
drag queens updating the good girls on "the plots of heterosexual males diminishing their wife or girlfriend in a way the the dude's gotta make it seem accidental, or not get caught.”

Thank you so much to the LGQTA for saving me from a life where my (monogamous?) straight spouse f*cks up and acts like it wasn't on purpose, oh, BUT IT WAS.
And then the not so happy ending.

Which is why the gays opt out of all that sh$t. This is smart because what goes around comes around - anyone “pulling the rug out from underneath anyone” is actually throwing a boomerang...

We wish hetero land could play fair.. But girls like me are constantly made aware with exactly how unfair and potentially lethal it is, with updates from drag queens

That’s why some LGQTA claim to be “hardcore-since childhood” lesbian or gay - just so NO ONE can trap us in that polyamorous neurological bankruptcy.

When a lesbian announces herself, it’s to let everyone around understand she is aware of the covert male agenda, so don’t even try to "turn me into your next victim!"

Are some LGQTA girls the Kings of Drag?

View attachment 85852

It’s 2/2 and I’m the one in blue.

February 3:
Drag Princesses don’t get all dolled up because of how much they like dudes (as if!)
Drag Princesses get all dolled up because they LOVE good girls and protecting us.
If this was high school, drag princesses are the cute “nerds” who ingratiate themselves with good girls by gifting us a safe haven from a whack society.

View attachment 85923

THEY are a good girl’s best friend. No one else walks in our shoes but drag queens. THAT is empathy. Everyone in the photo above was born with a penis (except me in their audience, wearing the white, cut-up, deconstructed T shirt.)

PS the top 233 gay & lesbian bloggers + the top 144 in LGQTA media / nightclubs + the top 100 media outlets that come up on searches on "gay / lesbian surfers,” global pride organizers, + top 42 trans blogs + top 100 drag activists have been personally emailed this thread, by me, stating I decode drag & gay land once and for all. I invited ALL of the above to comment in case I am not accurate.

I have also personally emailed this thread to "all" surf media, top surf labels, top surf photographers & surfboard shapers, top 100 surf camps, the WSL, top 233 vegan & top 55 breatharian activists, etc...so our world wakes up to world war III.

In total I have personally emailed this thread to over 1000 of the aforementioned world’s top activists.

View attachment 86430

I believed I was going to be “together forever” with John John or Jared since we were set to manage the White House 2024-2040 as an LGQTA team, that I am devastated to find out they are likely clones / A.I.
and if so
ass-raped trafficked incest prisoners.
I am on the mend from all of this.
I have been 100% celibate (no kissing even) since September 2016 and had a secret pact with Leonardo, Jared, and John to remain that way until 2044 so they 3 could be in the White House together with me managing global environmental issues and no one would be jealous. To facilitate this, we were set to lie to the world that I had some contagious disease and “no one could touch me - just let her surf and she’ll be happy” was going to be our global cover story and to all White House staff as well. All 3 of them wanted to remain the #1 boy in my life so we came up with this solution. What girl would give up the other 2 boys just to have sex with 1 of them?
That way, I would have kept all 3.

These days are gone forever

View attachment 86214

I should just let them go
but i can see you
your brown skin shining in the sun...

my love for you
was my own self love
Goodbye Forever.”

THANK YOU everyone for your support. This is my final response. If I ever post again on this thread, never trust me again 'cause I don't keep my word.

Namaste y'all :drowning:

Final Wisdom: The real WIN in life is to STAND ALONE
SELF-REALIZED
not needing someone else to complete you-
an alpha of your species. And from what I understand, only alphas survive.

A true way to remain in existence is to be self-contained and so enchanted with the gift of existence in itself, you really don't need (or even want) anyone else around (just like when we surfed).

And we certainly don't need anyone who has us go from being
into doing.

View attachment 86492
If all celebrity, including celebrity surfers, are part of a satanic agenda as suggested by too many proofs, then we would do well as a society to rid our homes of any mass media, ie CDs, magazines, DVDs, etc., and all the hardware used to perpetuate going from a wave into a particle.

Seems like this post I am quoting was re-edited yet again by SupermodelSurfer who renounces all ties to celebrities and claims to maintain self-realization instead.

Maybe she's more in alignment with this now:

Since SupermodelSurfer edited so many of her posts to reflect the current situation, maybe the entire thread is worth a re-read for everyone trying to save themselves what with all the helpful facts shared by everyone herein.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the only fact shared in this thread is the fact that I am the real supermodel surfer

veronica is a fraud