John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Fukushima is an ongoing disaster. Every day 1000's of gallons of highly radioactive water is being pumped out and placed into temporary storage. Cooling water. To keep a fvcked up mess from getting even worse.

Fukushima Daashii event happened in March 2011.

We still are in the Triage stage. Just trying to control it. But the control could be a lot more substantial. It could be addressed globally, like the Chernobyl accident finally was.

Look at what has been done internationally at Chernobyl. It is now encased in a state of the art, contamination contained, masterpiece.

Fukushima is still being handled by a private, Japanese company. TEPCO.

It is wrong.

If the 2020 Olympics can be used as an avenue to wake the world up to make Japan realize it has a global responsibility, I am all for it.

Recently saw the WWII footage from the Nagasaki and Yokoshima blasts. We cannot even imagine how destructive these two events were. They both happened in Japan.

Personally, I am absolutely amazed Japan even allowed nuclear power plants to be developed in their country.

One bitten, twice shy... Twice bitten, Thrice bitten,,,,

The Japanese Govt. still has not stepped in yet to date.

Last edited:
Maybe you can find a jjf clone that isn't engaged.
Shamu’s engaged?
A true story.
Like Santa.
9F076DB5-CA34-40C9-89EE-30798A59A23B.jpeg

Here’s some truth:

Wake up.

Anyway, I answered to a comment posted before what I decided would be my final post on this thread, and this response wound up after my stated final post.
So if there wind up being any further comments on this thread in the following pages from me, it’s only because I am responding to comments before page 5.

Now that I am studying cloning (it is all very new to me - only since September 2019)
I am learning that this has been going on:
the deception of the masses with celebrity who are actually trafficked sex (rape) slaves,
since before the Kennedy Presidency.

Decades.

And ALL celebrity relationships for decades were a mere fabrication and CGI
as if Shamu really could have a beloved in that nightmare world cage
but sure
put up some doctored up photos
of Shamu with a “significant other” so the world accepts Shamu is normal and in a happy relationship besides.

The real truth is said by MGMT
who as sentient beings, already understood their fate
when they were incarnated as artificial intelligence:
no chance at real love

fated to pretend.

Andrew of MGMT and I were “together” YEARS before I met John John.

78DB8645-4B7F-4687-9F60-6ACCA11AC901.jpeg

You could still google just the words
“Andrew Veronica”
no last names because we were that tight back in the day
and our couple photo still comes up first on search engines - a decade later.

MGMT’s second and third album are in my honor.

Anyway I have a Master’s Degree in Reiki - the USUI method and I have begged the Forces that Be to ongoing wipe me, Justin Bieber, JJF, Jared Leto and now, Andrew Vanwyngarden of MGMT
from everyone’s memory.
No one observed is optimized. You go from being a wave to a particle.

As time goes on you will remember the message but not our names or faces. Just a soul saving presentation from some model / surfers which we all are, (except Jared & Leonardo).
Like a Jedi mind trick - your memory wipe of everything except the message on how to survive world war III.

There are 5 feelings everyone prefers before sex anyway, like sex is feeling 6 or 7, a bonus.

But
I met Jared before Jared was famous and just my luck: Jared was the first person I intended to marry - we met just out of high school when Jared was a nobody.

E91C441D-B830-4B33-8BDE-06F6F9D35833.jpeg

We both wish Jared was still a nobody.

Here is what every authentic member of the LGQTA community is already aware:

The 5 feelings everyone prefers before sex anyway (that by the time you consider sex - you are missing the first 5 preferred goodies which can be shared with anyONE regardless of gender):

1. Fostering trust
2. Company (like surfing the same waves at the same time)
3. Sleep!!!
4. Letting someone gank your favorite belongings and most important assets as if it is now theirs
5. That level of telepathy and comfort that you would finish each other’s sentences if you even need to talk❤

Without those 5 in place, sex is no good anyway.
Defaulting on these 5 is called “unconditional love.”

Anyone who isn’t monogamous misses out on those 5 feelings which means ANY sex isn’t even good! They are all neurologically bankrupt!

The LGQTA community understands that, which is why we evolved in silent protest to heterosexual non-monogamy. We stand for monogamy and if society won’t allow it with members of the opposite sex, then we give it a go with a member of the same sex. Otherwise you can’t even have feelings 1-5, the ones everyone prefers to sex anyway.

The only people with ANY neurological joy or fulfillment preserve monogamy somehow.

Thank you JJF,
Andrew (in drag)

AC208A0A-6BE6-4112-A937-70BBC324C186.jpeg

and
Rayon

638D9948-D578-41B1-8DC4-DCDCD7C0B431.jpeg

I won’t be reading comments anymore as I strive to remain off grid.

Thank you everyone. Namaste.
And I wouldn’t believe sad doctored up photos of JJF with a significant other as if JJF has a real life and isn’t possibly a trafficked sex slave with MomJohn as the handler. Everyone in JJFs actual life is aware of THE TRUTH with whom JJF really hangs out. Anyone who believes that celebrities are actually autonomous enjoys keeping a rape / insovereign / situation in place: what goes around comes around...

The industry is so adept at fabricating fake lives for celebrities to make it seem they are sovereign, so they can be kept as trafficked gang raped prisoners.

I am the only person who has proof of WHO was in the heart of JJF.
Anything else is smoke and mirrors.
I wouldn’t be here, if that WHO
wasn’t me.

Since I TRULY loved JJF, as Will loves Grace, I am calling attention to the smoke and mirrors.

I came here to protect John
but Jared was over protective of me.

B89E1D40-ED06-4E37-97E4-F389E05C0EB3.jpeg

Lesbians and gays love each other unconditionally without needing sex to be part of any equation, although it could be a bonus if it happens.

But lesbians and gays love you without needing you to go from being
into doing
(putting out)
and that unconditional love
is better than sex
any day (at least, for us). We have evolved to default in those 1-5 feelings enumerated above which = unconditional love we prefer before sex is even considered, if at all.

Let me explain to you this in another way.
Imagine you’re in a VIP area of a club, but you had to give someone a blow job in secret to be there.
Now imagine there’s a beautiful girl in that VIP area who understands that
and is glad NO ONE made her put out to be there - that her looks are enough
and she never has to go from being, into doing.

That, in a nutshell, is the sisterhood of the LGQTA unconditional love community.

The day Jared (or Andrew or John) all of a sudden makes me feel like
I have to put out
that I am not pretty enough to just sit there and smile
and never have to go from being into doing
is the day
that
well

I can’t imagine would ever come.

Pretty people of either gender bank their currency on how much they can get
WITHOUT having to have sex with someone.
It’s like a game.
And you lose if you aren’t cute enough for a situation to be handled
except by dropping trou.

The win in life for beautiful people isn’t the number of notches on a bed post
it’s how much you achieve
without even one notch!

Less notches = hotter physical appearance

So for all you intelligence / philosophers / romantics out there:
can you have unconditional love
AND
sex

or

do you have to pick one

and

if you did

which feels better???

(How can it be possible to ever have both simultaneously?
sex = doing
unconditional love = being)

Maybe you need a paradigm shift because that is how the LGQTA community views all sex to be - degrading, (unless it is monogamous) and then, is it actually better than simple unconditional love?

The highest life these days is:
can you prove you love someone by never having sex with them
as if to say, “You’re so hot
I’d rather default on unconditional love
feelings 1-5
than be like a bouncer in a VIP area
that needs you to put out
if you are to remain.”

None of us prefer neurologically bankrupt non-monogamy with no feelings 1-5.

THAT is the highest form of unconditional love and only one way to prove it:
remain with your sexless girl like the faggot you are, so she can feel that she is SO HOT she didn’t even have to put out to keep you. Her looks are enough.

It’s too late for me because Andrew of MGMT busted my ass to turn me into this person http://AListSupermodel.Tumblr.com
and it turns out that the true mark of what makes one
one of the prettiest girls alive
is you get everything handed to you without ever having sex

and I gotta remain in that club!
Help me!

Happy Pride!

Last edited:

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
JJF reminds me so much of one of my old surfing buddies. Casey O. Maybe there is reincarnation...

RIP Casey, Stocked JJF...

The radiation has really just this week hit hard on the US west coast.

Please, to save yourselves STAY OUT OF THE OCEAN!!!
Around page 5 of this thread I had said I wouldn't post any more comments or any more responses.
I respond to this comment which was posted before “page 5”
and here it winds up on page 6.

I back up your statement saying radiation is spreading to the land of North America and here's how:
underneath all coastal land at some point is still ocean water
mixing with the fresh water underground
and that helps grow the grass on coastal land;
that water seawater / freshwater mix is called "brakish."

When a cow eats grass grown from brakish RADIATION water, it now gives off radiation milk / and cheese.

That is one way the ocean radiation is spreading to land: via what you eat. (I am vegan / breatharian.)

Humans are NOT perpetuating ANY of what is mentioned on this thread.

There are too many of us
in touch with “supernatural / extra terrestrial” males
and it is these
that are like a neurological parasite / virus
on the human race.

(Females are considered thriving and healthy - like bees in a good hive or smokeable marijuana buds. Anything deemed no longer wishing to be whatever it takes to actually remain in existence could be deemed “male.” This isn’t necessarily determined by gender!!!
And neither is adopting the feminine (thriving) polarity. Everyone in LGQTA land is referred to as female.

I would never refer to anything as male.

Maybe that is why everyone refers to their most beloved toys ie a car or a boat as a female, SHE, because that word, “she” causes one’s heart to remain open
and the word “he”
causes the heart to turn the other way.

Run from the heart-unoptimizing word / feeling / concept
of
he / his / male.

In 2019 Merriam Webster dictionary escaped this gender binary (bindary) by recognizing
“they” or “them”
as transcending he / him.)

The male “aliens” attacking our planet do not originate from here; they’re the ones who engineer the clones
and try to get us to take each other out
with our own particle acceleration
by observing mass media.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/240595423_The_Reptoid_Hypothesis_Utopian_and_dystopian_representational_motifs_in_David_Icke's_alien_conspiracy_theory

They’re also the ones who caused Fukushima world war III leak.

6E6DA797-8E3A-42EE-98D6-30300FC23E34.jpeg

These annihilation entities created all religions on this planet and you make them even more powerful by bowing down before them and honoring them as God or Goddess.

Another credible source on these intergalactic invaders is quantum anthropologist Elizabeth Wood
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOcEA5Jx6wjp_1LF6vmTUGw .

These unapologetic neurological parasites also push into dreams so avoid dreaming and don’t accept a dream state. It has become like a computer virus from what I have learned. Sleep needs to be blackout full-on rest only. Not a space invasion.

At least 7% of the human race has gone atheist to escape the dominion of the alien “God.” Join us.

When one goes atheist, all you have left is actual truth of how energy actually remains in existence. And this is an awesome field in which to survive.

It is possible that reincarnation is a MYTH, that all you have is the body and life and planet with which you are gifted right now, and you have to figure out how to extend all of this indefinitely.

Up until a few months ago, I was a rabid devotee of religion. I mean, what surfer doesn’t pray?!? so I have empathy for what you will go through emotionally and spiritually if you “ditch God.”

A way to survive / escape this neurological prison in which some “God” has bound planet Earth, is to refer to my top 10 tips on how to ACTUALLY save your soul on this thread.

The Field of Truth is THE Highest Power. “God” only pretends to be. You want salvation? Leave God. Stick with truth.

I am brand new to this “radical self reliance” myself, even though I have been to 11 Burning Mans, volunteered during each one, and even handled logistics for the BRC airport.

AC082AB3-1AD9-4F70-B05A-EA0CB70029B3.jpeg

Black Rock City radical self reliance is one thing-
having to maintain your own existence to last indefinitely with no God(dess) in place is another.

But when one considers that no one sane accepts anything without proof,
and that all religions and concepts of reincarnation,
no matter how well intended
are all faith-based
as in
no proof at all,
radical self-reliance is a no brainer.

All anyone can guarantee right now is your existence here and now;
it really could be YOLO
we gotta make the best of it
and try to extend THIS life indefinitely and optimized besides,
because there is no proof of anything except for what is present.

❤,
8A123323-0921-4E67-970B-886535B1D0DD.jpeg

❤,
F0464288-43CF-4CB8-93E7-2494F9586EE7.jpeg

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I had said I wouldn't post any more comments or any more responses.
I won't post any more initializing statements, but if there is an especially intelligent response, like this one,
then I maybe have to say something.
Even though I strive to remain off grid.

I just wish back up your statement saying radiation is spreading to the land of North America and here's how:
underneath all coastal land at some point is still ocean water
mixing with the fresh water underground
and that helps grow the grass on coastal land
that water seawater / freshwater mix is called "brakish."

When a cow eats grass grown from brakish RADIATION water, it now gives off radiation milk / and cheese.

That is one way the ocean radiation is spreading to land: via what you eat. (I am vegan / breatharian.)

So even though I normally remain off gird, maybe once in a great while I will scan this thread ONLY for any truly intelligent comment only, and respond. Thank you for this!
It’s really just a matter of time and we’ll all be dead.

Tragic.

Until then, for the love of humanity, stay out of the ocean!!!!!

Honeygirl .... DEATH is inevitable. You're going to die eventually. You can try and postpone it, but it's headed Your way.
Intelligent people state only facts.
When it is an opinion, they say, "This is just an opinion."

You present your OPINION about death as an inevitability. But actually, if you research that, there is NO FACT BASED PROOF backing that up.
ALL DEATH AND AGING IS A CHOICE YOU PSYCHOSOMATICALLY MANIFEST INTO COMING TO PASS.

ALL death or disease is willed into existence. Your natural state is timeless wellness.

All choices to age or be in disease are choices incongruent with truth
and only misaligned with sloth.

Two (of too many) great sources factually backing that sentence up
is this book

36E86E5B-0AA7-46A2-B5D9-3E3B02F617F2.jpeg

and all books by Dr. Janni Lloyd including

0F7B81A0-2704-453C-BC61-D78E7B345534.jpeg .

THERE ARE NO FACTS ANYWHERE ABOUT DEATH OR AGING BEING INEVITABLE
which you spew as if fact.

What there are a myriad of facts about if you research, is how to prolong existence indefinitely and stave off aging, or even age in reverse.

30AA45D1-965A-4B3D-8739-AE4D8CCEEC4A.jpeg

7008D540-3111-4C94-9043-51DC4E6CAFFC.jpeg

0EED299B-06B1-4AF1-B024-722569F52395.jpeg

I could have gone to Harvard. Was scouted by Yale. Ended up at UCLA. Harvard liked me so much that they gifted me with a metatag anyway.

You may wish to google or youtube these words: "live forever"
and these words have facts backing it.

I am not reading comments past my final post: how to survive world war III and save your soul because "enough is enough" but this comment to which I am responding is before that final post.

Those of you who do read comments - be sure you accept only facts
with PROOF behind the statements

because any psychologist will tell you
that ALL opinion is a reflection of who the speaker is
not an accurate assessment of the topic discussed.

That statement above is fact.

“We do not observe the world as it truly is,
we observe the world as we truly are.”
- Anais Nin

Opinions have no proof. They are not facts. And unless it is a positive opinion
it only reflects the low self-esteem of the individual sharing it.

If an individual truly wished to actually discredit something someone says
success with that mission is only possible by sharing FACTS
because facts are what sticks with intelligent people.

I am not sure who, if anyone, is swayed by opinion.

There are too many facts that "caloric restriction" or pranic nourishment / breatharianism = life extension.

I do not recommend reading COMMENTS - stick with FACTS ONLY, because general opinions might not serve any purpose. And I won’t keep coming back here now that our mission to help save souls may have been accomplished already within these first few pages.

I am grateful to everyone who keeps the positive intention of this thread going, even by not posting comments because there is no reason to, unless adding new, vital, soul saving information or bumping up this thread with a constructive share.

The very few (and far in between - like only 1 out of 500 visitors to this thread - and that is a fact based statistic) who don’t contribute positively, well
what goes around
comes around
I am sorry for your boomerang.:censored:

As of right now with this edit on this thread, the great majority (like maybe 499 out of 500 visitors to this thread - another fact based statistic) seems to have our heart in the right place and I thank all of you infinitely.❤

Thank you again Surfer
magazine for those who came on this planet to actually be the best at the most challenging thing in the world.

I said to Jared, I am making an exception to respect you even if you don't surf, for one reason and one reason only, and it's this:

Jared is recognized by the media and "our pathetic world related to media" as the most eternally youthful celebrity.
Jah, I'm a bit jealous.

This is me being jealous:

Namaste:geek:

It has been several days since I posted this response and I have re-entered this comment to edit it to add the following:

Even with the tens of thousands of do-gooders on the planet, the activists of the LGQTA community; activists who are vegan / breatharian + those protecting monogamy,
and as listed on this comment, those providing facts to agelessness as a possibility,

the damage done to this planet must somehow miraculously be reversed
as our natural state is timeless wellness.

John John and I co-published this #1 bestselling guidebook on how to live “forever” (indefinitely) -
0D5BD113-E5E0-4036-A93C-A4897E31F576.jpeg

That is why my final post (not response - post) on this thread is how to possibly save your soul, because your soul and your body might be one and the same.

Once you accept this as fact, every action, reaction, word, feeling, consideration process you have will adjust.

Mine has adjusted to deep depression. I am so depressed. Beyond depressed. Because I am brand new here, in a country with no GMO, 5G, or nuclear power plants just so I can live with no real platform for salvation in place because there is no reincarnation though any “God” or religion; salvation is only maybe possible by continuing your existence as it is within the Highest Power - the field of Truth and honor and good karma.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Intelligent people state only facts.
When it is an opinion, they say, "this is just an opinion."

You present your statement about death as an inevitability. But actually, if you research that, there is NO FACT BASED PROOF backing that up.
ALL DEATH AND AGING IS A CHOICE YOU MANIFEST INTO COMING TO PASS.

THERE ARE NO FACTS ANYWHERE ABOUT DEATH OR AGING BEING INEVITABLE
which you spew as if fact.

What there are a myriad of facts about if you research, is how to prolong existence indefinitely and stave off aging, or even age in reverse.

I could have gone to Harvard. Was scouted by Yale. Ended up at UCLA. Harvard liked me so much that they gifted me with a metatag anyway.

You may wish to google or youtube these words: "live forever"
and only these words have facts backing it.

I am not reading comments past my final post: how to survive World War III and save your soul because "enough is enough" but this comment to which I am responding is before that post.

I said to Jared, I am making an exception to respect you even if you don't surf, for one reason and one reason only, and it's this:

Jared is recognized by the media and "our pathetic world related to media" as the most eternally youthful celebrity.
Jah, I'm a bit jealous.

This is me being jealous:

Namaste:geek:
Plastic straw! Why do hate the earth?

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Holy crap. This is amazing. I'm equal parts fascinated, baffled, disgusted and ashamed to be reading her posts.

Attention B5F: We have a new erBB celebrity name drop queen!!!!

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Wow, an award from HARVARD??!!

Surely that is legit. But no...

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Holy crap. This is amazing. I'm equal parts fascinated, baffled, disgusted and ashamed to be reading her posts
I thought it was just me? If I wasn't married I would have to stifle the predatorial instinct toward her.
She's the most dreamy... In my Opinion.