It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I see your point. We should just murder everyone before arresting them. /s

It worked with George Floyd. .....Wait.
It’s wild that you have more empathy for armed individuals who get killed after engaging in gun fights with law enforcement than you do for unarmed individuals who are killed by law enforcement for “not complying”.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It’s wild that you have more empathy for armed individuals who get killed after engaging in gun fights with law enforcement than you do for unarmed individuals who are killed by law enforcement for “not complying”.

.....Intentionally disregarding the facts that Biden's ATF. concealed that they were law enforcement officers when they broke open Manilowski's door and stormed into his house in the middle of the night.

.....Premeditated murder.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This seems like one that should be given a little time before people reach a conclusion. I know that’s not a thing here, but…

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
In my case i first jumped to the conclusion that Mike Jones is just a deranged bot regurgitating clickbait headlines here.

But then i went and googled the character in question and found that this is not as straightforwardly stupid-ass clickbaity as i imagined.

Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
In my case i first jumped to the conclusion that Mike Jones is just a deranged bot regurgitating clickbait headlines here.

But then i went and googled the character in question and found that this is not as straightforwardly stupid-ass clickbaity as i imagined.
It’s quite possible that the guy was highly dangerous AND the agents failed to execute the arrest per standard procedure.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It’s quite possible that the guy was highly dangerous AND the agents failed to execute the arrest per standard procedure.

Absolutely. The title video says that the warrant was likely a type which could not have been no-knock. Even if that's not true though.....

Houston's no-knock warrant case resulted in a murder conviction against the cops.

Houston's Harding Street raid

Houston area police no longer request no-knock warrants.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Absolutely. The title video says that the warrant was likely a type which could not have been no-knock. Even if that's not true though.....

Houston's no-knock warrant case resulted in a murder conviction against the cops.

Houston's Harding Street raid

Houston area police no longer request no-knock warrants.
Yet I also read it wasn’t technically a no-knock. They announced themselves and broke the door down 30 seconds later. So then it becomes an issue of whether they have proof to back this up and then whether 30 seconds at 6 AM is sufficient time.