It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It’s funny I don’t recall Squidley leaping to Breonna Taylor’s defense after she was killed by police serving a no knock warrant to the wrong address and her boyfriend opened fire on them. Wonder why?
Or kneeling on a neck for 9 minutes.

I told you guys he misspelled the n-word in the Niger thread.

Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Kinda like how your ilk seems happy about this since a "gun nut" got murdered by Feds?
This guy's guns were found on crime scenes.

He was not only a gun turd but he also FAFO

This is why registering guns and treating them like cars should be mandatory.

1713994128097.gif

Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's fine

Just gotta repeal that 2A first...
I know you have this dream of arming the homeless and having them lay siege and winning in the most pyrrhic of victories but it's going to require more to push that policy through government than passing out blunts and whiskey for a Surviving the Game screening.

Or not.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know you have this dream of arming the homeless and having them lay siege and winning in the most pyrrhic of victories but it's going to require more to push that policy through government than passing out blunts and whiskey for a Surviving the Game screening.

Or not.
I want full on wars of homeless that we can watch and bet on

I would love to see someone who rises as a bum general complete an encirclement like the Battle of Cannae

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

I would love to see someone who rises as a bum general complete an encirclement like the Battle of Cannae
Both the Romans and Carthaginians were way ahead of their time.

If we really wanted to start showing some solid symbolism, lower the Bonneville Salt Flats by a few feet that won't be missed. Airdrop it over the entire Middle East as a message to stop fucking around. How much biblicism they ascribe to it is up to them.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It’s funny I don’t recall Squidley leaping to Breonna Taylor’s defense after she was killed by police serving a no knock warrant to the wrong address and her boyfriend opened fire on them. Wonder why?
This

I do too. Except like you said I want to see odds on Draft Kings and sh!t. I don't want to freeze my balls off in Pennsylvania all winter, then have to march to Yorktown.

Reactions: Ifallalot and Kento

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What do you think a right is?

Registration and treating them like cars makes it into a privilege
There are thousands of gun laws in the books. Local, state, federal.

In the days of the founding fathers, every gun owner had to register their gun and receive training. They also banned untrustworthy people from owning guns (slaves and loyalists for example). But you go girl!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What do you think a right is?

Registration and treating them like cars makes it into a privilege
How is registering a gun taking the rights from you?
You still have the right to own a gun.

And again, gun laws existed for 100 years.
And here we are, in a country that has twice as many guns as people.
Gun laws didn't stop people from buying as many guns as they want, just like this dead gun turd.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Or kneeling on a neck for 9 minutes.

I told you guys he misspelled the n-word in the Niger thread.

Yes, George Floyd was murdered. I said so then, and I say so now. Floyd's murderer was convicted and imprisoned. That was no excuse to riot, loot and burn.

Where is your admission of the facts of this case?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
There are thousands of gun laws in the books. Local, state, federal.

In the days of the founding fathers, every gun owner had to register their gun and receive training. They also banned untrustworthy people from owning guns (slaves and loyalists for example). But you go girl!

Liars lie.

---------------------------------
The founding fathers did not require every gun owner to register their gun and receive training. In fact, the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratified in 1791, states that “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” This amendment has been interpreted to mean that individuals have a constitutional right to own and carry firearms, without the need for registration or training.

However, it is true that some of the founding fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, were strong advocates for gun ownership and the right to bear arms. Jefferson, in particular, believed that a well-armed citizenry was essential for the defense of liberty and the protection of individual rights.

Regarding the ban on untrustworthy people owning guns, it is true that some of the founding fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson, believed that certain individuals, including slaves and loyalists, should not be allowed to own firearms. Jefferson wrote in his draft of the Virginia Constitution that “no free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” However, this statement was not intended to imply that all free men had the right to own firearms, but rather that the right to bear arms was a fundamental right of free men, and that it was essential for the defense of liberty and the protection of individual rights.....

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Liars lie.

The founding fathers did not require every gun owner to register their gun and receive training. In fact, the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratified in 1791, states that “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” This amendment has been interpreted to mean that individuals have a constitutional right to own and carry firearms, without the need for registration or training.

However, it is true that some of the founding fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, were strong advocates for gun ownership and the right to bear arms. Jefferson, in particular, believed that a well-armed citizenry was essential for the defense of liberty and the protection of individual rights.

Regarding the ban on untrustworthy people owning guns, it is true that some of the founding fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson, believed that certain individuals, including slaves and loyalists, should not be allowed to own firearms. Jefferson wrote in his draft of the Virginia Constitution that “no free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” However, this statement was not intended to imply that all free men had the right to own firearms, but rather that the right to bear arms was a fundamental right of free men, and that it was essential for the defense of liberty and the protection of individual rights.....
The Militia Act of 1792 required gun ownership, gun registration and gun training for all men 16 and older.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Militia Act of 1792 required gun ownership, gun registration and gun training for all men 16 and older.

Stupid founders and their stupid well-regulated militia. Rabble rabble terk er gerns.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How is registering a gun taking the rights from you?
You still have the right to own a gun.

And again, gun laws existed for 100 years.
And here we are, in a country that has twice as many guns as people.
Gun laws didn't stop people from buying as many guns as they want, just like this dead gun turd.
Gun laws only started as a way to give government the upper hand. Remember, they all came from Prohibition

what do you think government will do with that registration information? It takes multiple rights from us

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Gun laws only started as a way to give government the upper hand. Remember, they all came from Prohibition

what do you think government will do with that registration information? It takes multiple rights from us

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Stupid founders and their stupid well-regulated militia. Rabble rabble terk er gerns.

AGAIN, Why would the founding fathers have used an argument against keeping and bearing arms to justify the edict "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"? They wouldn't, and they didn't. Your "militia" clause cannot, and does not, mean what you say it means.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

You keep blaming the government, as though they have the motivation to fuck with you for no reason.

Government exists to keep the balance between people like you, who think they're entitled to do whatever they want, regardless of the consequences for the rest of the population, and the people like me.

They are doing a shitty job but not for the reasons you state.

Saying that registering a gun takes your rights away, is like saying that registering a car prevents you from owning or driving a car. Preposterous.