Is this how you treat a member of the armed forces during a routine traffic stop?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well, inasmuch as the driver was being an asshole (and a liar), I don't feel sorry about him getting his feelings hurt at all. You shouldn't either.

As for the cop getting canceled for making assholes angry, that's life in 2021.
The assholes here are you and your scumbag brothers in blue, but that is your thing. Aren't you one the respect the troops types, I guess that only counts for white dudes?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The facts being asserted below are either factually accurate or factually inaccurate. There's apparently a video so I guess we'll eventually be able to verify one way or another.

capture2.JPG

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
This driver's actions were inexcusable so he gets what he gets. I wouldn't have done it and neither would you. Why are you defending the inexcusable?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This driver's actions were inexcusable so he gets what he gets. I wouldn't have done it and neither would you. Why are you defending the inexcusable?
You should have never had a badge or a gun, everything wrong with American policing. Btw you admitted the guy committed no crime so there was nothing inexcusable. I know you are trolling at this point, but it show you true character(lack of). In closing try not drive drunk or beat your wife like most of you pigs.

• Angry
Reactions: john4surf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You should have never had a badge or a gun, everything wrong with American policing. Btw you admitted the guy committed no crime so there was nothing inexcusable. I know you are trolling at this point, but it show you true character(lack of). In closing try not drive drunk or beat your wife like most of you pigs.
and people wonder why cops have the reputation they have.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Actually, the driver did commit a crime when he resisted, which occurred well before he got sprayed. He had no right whatsoever to do that. So if the cops ever really DID hate on him for being black or a service member they had the means at hand to book him for a misdemeanor, impound his vehicle and call his command. Instead, they let him go without causing further problems for him.

I predict that by the time this is over the only thing that's going to save this driver's military career is political intervention.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
CHICAGO – Race and gender have a profound effect on how police interact with civilians, and white officers use force more often and make more arrests, especially when interacting with Black people, according to a new study of police officers in Chicago.
Researchers analyzed a trove of data on Chicago police and found white police officers make more stops, more arrests and use force more often than Black and Hispanic officers facing similar situations. Male officers take those enforcement actions more often than female officers, and the trends were more pronounced when white officers interacted with Black people.
The study by researchers affiliated with Columbia University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania and the University of California-Irvine, published in the journal Science on Thursday, suggests diversity reforms in police departments may improve officers' treatment of minority communities.

I thought that Blacks were more violent than whites. Not always I guess

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Actually, the driver did commit a crime when he resisted, which occurred well before he got sprayed. He had no right whatsoever to do that. So if the cops ever really DID hate on him for being black or a service member they had the means at hand to book him for a misdemeanor, impound his vehicle and call his command. Instead, they let him go without causing further problems for him.

I predict that by the time this is over the only thing that's going to save this driver's military career is political intervention.
Bullsheet and you know it.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You're the one who thinks the facts in play amount to "hate facts" and that anyone bringing them up is doing so out of hate.

That makes you the asshole here. Not me. I'm just explaining what their *legitimate* considerations are.

BTW, I think they have a lock on the Manslaughter charges they filed on the cop in the Duante Wright case. That's open and shut negligence and incompetence.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're the one who thinks the facts in play amount to "hate facts" and that anyone bringing them up is doing so out of hate.

That makes you the asshole here. Not me. I'm just explaining what their *legitimate* considerations are.
Nope!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Are you drunk? You can’t possibly be that dumb. Have you ever called the cops? Skully and his ilk have the pigs on speed dial. Stay behind your keyboard with sissy Hal.

• Haha
Reactions: moby

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are you drunk? You can’t possibly be that dumb. Have you ever called the cops? Skully and his ilk have the pigs on speed dial. Stay behind your keyboard with sissy Hal.
I know the police are popular with housebound geriatrics, I bet your favorite TV show is Blue Bloods.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It means you’re a liar with vaginal leakage, Pedophile.
Neither is true Grandpa, does talking like a tough guy online make you feel strong, relive your youth? The Pedo insult is pure projection, I know what elderly expats in 3rd world countries get up to.