Is this how you treat a member of the armed forces during a routine traffic stop?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Neither is true Grandpa, does talking like a tough guy online make you feel strong, relive your youth? The Pedo insult is pure projection, I know what elderly expats in 3rd world countries get up to.
You asked for a clarification on something you didn’t understand. I provided it. Lots of name calling out of you. How does talking like a tough guy, while from a totally anonymous position, make you feel? Neither Gdaddy nor myself are totally anonymous here, far from it. We’ve both had very positive interactions with others that post here over the years, that you and sissy Hal aren’t willing to do that defines you as pathetic trolls. Feck off, plonker.

Reactions: john4surf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
he watches walker: Texas ranger. 100% guaranteed
The last time I turned on the tv was for the Super Bowl two years ago, and that was because we had gringo guests that wanted to watch.

I used to watch Cops way back, always entertaining to see just how dumb some people are. Darwinesque.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You asked for a clarification on something you didn’t understand. I provided it. Lots of name calling out of you. How does talking like a tough guy, while from a totally anonymous position, make you feel? Neither Gdaddy nor myself are totally anonymous here, far from it. We’ve both had very positive interactions with others that post here over the years, that you and sissy Hal aren’t willing to do that defines you as pathetic trolls. Feck off, plonker.
You called me a pedo and said I was on the rag, now you are whining about my name calling ? Beneath all your bragging, insults and overall douchebaggery you are nothing but sad lonely old man.

Reactions: hal9000

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You called me a pedo and said I was on the rag, now you are whining about my name calling ? Beneath all your bragging, insults and overall douchebaggery you are nothing but sad lonely old man.
No whining here, that’s your go to. Wrong and wrong again. Face me to my meat and find out? I’m easy to find? Lonely?

On average there are three people staying here at the house, varies from myself and two dogs to up to a dozen family and friends and dogs. That’s not counting people that stop by that we know or don’t know and we’ve met many new friends of that stripe. And not just surfer bros, people that have become friends of our family over time. People that can count on us for whatever we can provide 24/7/365. Strangers too. At least enough to get them on their way.

So, anything but lonely.

There’s been 30 or so people by the house in the last 36 hours, municipal cops and national guard. There’s a meth addled shithead in the closest town that has been theiving and jerking people around since he showed up.

So yesterday morning he’s to tight for comfort with a neighbor, the neighbor tells him to beat it, and the guy attacks him. The neighbor goes to town and files the equivalent of a felony assault beef.

The cops and national guard stop by his house for a couple of minutes (he speaks fluent Spanish) and come over here because everyone knows where we’re at. They told me they were looking for the guy, keep an eye out. So I sent my 80 year old mother in law, sister in law, her daughter, and my wife to town. Frankly, my mother in law and wife have been dealing with assholes like this throughout their lives and aren’t easily scared, but my sister in law and niece are gringiada and don’t need to see this play out.

We talked, I knew the head cop (plain clothes, full cowboy, we had met) and the captain from the national guard (he was by six months ago). They’re tired of the guy, I told the both of them that I hope they give the motherfooker a dirt nap, they said they wanted to lock him up. I brought my dog out and showed them where the asshole had cut my dog with a machete. Yes kidfurry, that guy. I asked the cap if he could “loan me” the squad M79. Both the head cop and the cap know the dog.

I expect this to end badly for the guy, hope so actually.

That’s one asshole here. You’re surrounded by them. But by all means contact your elected officials and tell them how you feel about the pigs. Start with taking any non felony crime off the books.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No whining here, that’s your go to. Wrong and wrong again. Face me to my meat and find out? I’m easy to find? Lonely?

On average there are three people staying here at the house, varies from myself and two dogs to up to a dozen family and friends and dogs. That’s not counting people that stop by that we know or don’t know and we’ve met many new friends of that stripe. And not just surfer bros, people that have become friends of our family over time. People that can count on us for whatever we can provide 24/7/365. Strangers too. At least enough to get them on their way.

So, anything but lonely.

There’s been 30 or so people by the house in the last 36 hours, municipal cops and national guard. There’s a meth addled shithead in the closest town that has been theiving and jerking people around since he showed up.

So yesterday morning he’s to tight for comfort with a neighbor, the neighbor tells him to beat it, and the guy attacks him. The neighbor goes to town and files the equivalent of a felony assault beef.

The cops and national guard stop by his house for a couple of minutes (he speaks fluent Spanish) and come over here because everyone knows where we’re at. They told me they were looking for the guy, keep an eye out. So I sent my 80 year old mother in law, sister in law, her daughter, and my wife to town. Frankly, my mother in law and wife have been dealing with assholes like this throughout their lives and aren’t easily scared, but my sister in law and niece are gringiada and don’t need to see this play out.

We talked, I knew the head cop (plain clothes, full cowboy, we had met) and the captain from the national guard (he was by six months ago). They’re tired of the guy, I told the both of them that I hope they give the motherfooker a dirt nap, they said they wanted to lock him up. I brought my dog out and showed them where the asshole had cut my dog with a machete. Yes kidfurry, that guy. I asked the cap if he could “loan me” the squad M79. Both the head cop and the cap know the dog.

That’s one asshole here. You’re surrounded by them. But by all means contact your elected officials and tell them how you feel about the pigs. Start with taking any non felony crime off the books.
TLDR

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
You should have never had a badge or a gun, everything wrong with American policing. Btw you admitted the guy committed no crime so there was nothing inexcusable. I know you are trolling at this point, but it show you true character(lack of). In closing try not drive drunk or beat your wife like most of you pigs.
Regarding "everything wrong with American policing", the U.S. could take a look at UK policing for a start. Yeah, I know...not invented here.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

So, anything but lonely.

cool story, bro.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Do you ever go back and read your own stuff?

Try it.
I do quite often, You have to have sharp elbows in the politics forum and I will respond in kind to insults. Also I do not brag about what a saint I am.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
I do quite often, You have to have sharp elbows in the politics forum and I will respond in kind to insults. Also I do not brag about what a saint I am.
So you're an unapologetic asshole who is complaining about having to interact with other assholes.

That's nice.

Reading the last four pages of this thread was fairly entertaining. You're positively frothing at the mouth, the typos, misspellings and grammatical errors increasing as you work yourself into a frenzy. The funniest thing is Hal coming in periodically to throw gasoline on your emotional fire. :roflmao: "Sic 'em Mundus!"

(y)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you're an unapologetic asshole who is complaining about having to interact with other assholes.

That's nice.

Reading the last four pages of this thread was fairly entertaining. You're positively frothing at the mouth, the typos, misspellings and grammatical errors increasing as you work yourself into a frenzy. The funniest thing is Hal coming in periodically to throw gasoline on your emotional fire. :roflmao: "Sic 'em Mundus!"

(y)
We are all here to argue, and I get insulted, have creeps make up stories about me, and never cry to the mods like most of the keyboard tough guys. I take what is given and respond in kind. We have never interacted which Saint are you whiteknighting for?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We are all here to argue, and I get insulted, have creeps make up stories about me, and never cry to the mods like most of the keyboard tough guys. I take what is given and respond in kind. We have never interacted which Saint are you whiteknighting for?
:drowning: :roflmao: