Is there an “ LA” look that I should be aware of?

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003

As bad as this is I find it hard to hate on the guy, he seems pretty stoked

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
I drive by the rivian office in nyc on my commute home, employees parking is in front and I always laugh at the cars in the employee lot - tacomas, hondas, mazdas lol...hilarious marketing.
I like the idea of the Rivian -- 4 motors = 800 HP but real world range of < 300 miles isn't going to work.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
flip flops with everything

I wore flip flops with a suit to Sunset Marquis

you wear flip flops in any other region of the united states and you're a fkn pariah

I recently learned that LA Gear was the predecessor to Sketchers...not sure if that's true, but the story was told by someone credible

Sketchers are straight.fkn.trash. Fk that company...the owners are a scourge in town here.

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
flip flops with everything

I wore flip flops with a suit to Sunset Marquis

you wear flip flops in any other region of the united states and you're a fkn pariah

I recently learned that LA Gear was the predecessor to Sketchers...not sure if that's true, but the story was told by someone credible

Sketchers are straight.fkn.trash. Fk that company...the owners are a scourge in town here.
Please elaborate.
All I know is the dude has a fat pad on The Strand in Hermosa and his ex has a equally fat pad on The Strand at about 3rd St in Manhattan.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I do fashion consulting. Give me a hundred bucks and pay for my beers and ill get you as authentic southeast l.a. as it gets. ill even take you to a bar or two to add local flavor. hip me up.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
you didn't like Mid 90's?!

I thought it was good

You People was meh
oh man, no not at all. i mean the nostalgia was there, right tone, music, etc - but the writing,acting and pacing was horrible. i forgot he even did that one tbh.

i love him as the fat comic relief in a movie, i thought he was downright epic in wolf of wallstreet - superbad is a classic because of him, and in general - i like his acting quite a bit but a director? nah b.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf and Aruka