I appreciate you

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
You know where all this comes from right?

Those bullshit training seminars corporations make their cubicle slaves sit through, so they can communicate better with their pronoun-laden co-workers in a verbal and non-offensive way.
I once had in my email signature a “He (haw)”.

Got a few chuckles and also a request to remove the “(haw)”

now. I have no pronouns.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
hilarious - i say that all the time on slacks and emails when someone goes above and beyond and never once thought it was a thing that could bother people. - my version - "appreciate ya"

whats annoying as all fuck to me is people using exclamations and multiple question marks. wtf is that sh!t? first no one talks with exclamations all day, except of course my creative director. surprised her "1" key isnt broken.

then grown men using more than question mark - fuck off grow up and stop adapting your wives texting steez.

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
hilarious - i say that all the time on slacks and emails when someone goes above and beyond and never once thought it was a thing that could bother people. - my version - "appreciate ya"

whats annoying as all fuck to me is people using exclamations and multiple question marks. wtf is that sh!t? first no one talks with exclamations all day, except of course my creative director. surprised her "1" key isnt broken.

then grown men using more than question mark - fuck off grow up and stop adapting your wives texting steez.
Oh no
I use exclamation points
and emojis
i’m trying to use these as ways to help people understand the tone of what I’m saying
especially when my comment could be interpreted in different ways

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Oh no
I use exclamation points
and emojis
i’m trying to use these as ways to help people understand the tone of what I’m saying
especially when my comment could be interpreted in different ways
its all depenedent on the sitch - ive used an emoji or two to reinforce tone but other than that once ive initiated communication for the day - past the first "good morning!" thats the only exclamation youre getting from me that day.