Hypochondria

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Living with it and not trying to get it can exists concurrently.

When you know there's a rock in the line up, you don't try to hit it. Surfing around it is just like taking the very basic precautions we've been asked to take (mask).
Post a picture of yourself surfing around the rock for those that aren’t as switched on as yourself. Knowledge should be shared! Show us how it’s done. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Post a picture of yourself surfing around the rock for those that aren’t as switched on as yourself. Knowledge should be shared! Show us how it’s done. A picture is worth a thousand words.
I usually just surf into the rock

Before I retired.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
"Plague" "Pandemic"

The dangerous plague that is so dangerous that you have to get tested to know wether you have it or not?
Most people get tested because they have symptoms dummy.

The only time you would get tested without symptoms is if employer/airline/event demands it, which is completely legitimate.

But yeah keep shitting your diaper, you smell real good.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

The only time you would get tested without symptoms is if employer/airline/event demands it, which is completely legitimate.

So, are you saying your nose is close enough to his asshole to smell his caca?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So they do not spread it to others who may die or get really sick, take a look at reddit Hermain Cain awards thread and see how many of your ilk died while posting the same bs as you. Btw good job parroting Ronda Deathsentence like a good little partisan
My "ilk" who are obese and/or old?

We know what the risk factors are, why do you continue to cling on the fallacy of danger?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You have to admit, CV-19 has helped legitimize hypochondriacs and germaphobes to the point of being leaders of the community in some urban/suburban hoods.

Around here (coastal S. Oregon), these people are still what they were 2-3 years ago. Masks are optional everywhere, and many ignore or don't use them indoors shopping or restaurants.

It's more or less treated as a security blanket. Which is what I felt it was from the very beginning.

Yes, people have died from it. Most with comorbidities (obese, compromised health issues).

It's time to move on and not hide from it anymore. It will be with us for years. There will always be another variant to "fear", if you let it. Sometimes more info is too much info, and this feeds the mass hypochondria mindset of some.

Kind of like that submerged rock at your favorite surf spot. You know it's there, just surf around it.
You can be afraid of it, it you let it. Know it's there, but have fun dodging it.
We’ve made fear a virtue.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

100% wrong

Look at all the people who said they were getting tested on here "just because"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You have to admit, CV-19 has helped legitimize hypochondriacs and germaphobes to the point of being leaders of the community in some urban/suburban hoods.

Around here (coastal S. Oregon), these people are still what they were 2-3 years ago. Masks are optional everywhere, and many ignore or don't use them indoors shopping or restaurants.

It's more or less treated as a security blanket. Which is what I felt it was from the very beginning.

Yes, people have died from it. Most with comorbidities (obese, compromised health issues).

It's time to move on and not hide from it anymore. It will be with us for years. There will always be another variant to "fear", if you let it. Sometimes more info is too much info, and this feeds the mass hypochondria mindset of some.

Kind of like that submerged rock at your favorite surf spot. You know it's there, just surf around it.
You can be afraid of it, it you let it. Know it's there, but have fun dodging it.
It's also helped legitimize the mental illness of germophobia

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
'Is this how I want to catch CV-19?'

I think I remember some jokes in a similar vein in the early days of increased awareness about Herpes2 and then later HIV/AIDS.
I remember some short little public health bureaucrat that told us everyone was vulnerable to getting HIV, pushing treatment drugs that killed a lot of people and conducted experiments on orphaned children with aids.

I wonder what ended happening with that guy…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

There were big lines of people getting tested here a couple weeks ago. Clogged up the med center so we bailed on getting my son‘s ankle x-ray.

Probably around 70 people. They had two lines. Those who were feeling sick in one and those who felt fine in the other.

None of those people were in the feeling sick line.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Dude is 50 and most likely had other comorbidiities
Just like half the antivaxxers here on the erBB who think they’re healthy cause they surf a couple days a week and think this only happens to disgusting fat bodies. You don’t even do that.

• Haha