Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Love
Reactions: Chocki

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Multiple whistleblowers coming forward alleging sweeping misconduct, including interference in the Hunter Biden tax investigation.

Yet the Trump-appointed US Attorney prosecuting Hunter says none of that is true. Weird.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
What do you mean will be? There's dozens of impeachment documents being traded around by Republicax congressnuxs. Unlike college essays, they're requiring that Chatgpt be used in composing them.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old said. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
Hunter is an absolute douchebag and there is zero chance he wasn't given a slap on the wrist thanks to Sleepy Joe's leverage.
If this had been Trump Jr. while his douche father was still in office the libs would be losing their sh!t.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What do you mean will be? There's dozens of impeachment documents being traded around by Republicax congressnuxs. Unlike college essays, they're requiring that Chatgpt be used in composing them.
Futuristic! Why do you hate progress so much?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old said. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”
Oh c'mon dude, you know Hunter was just trying to get his bio-pic into production.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Expand on that.

whats in there we should think is criminal?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Hunter is an absolute douchebag and there is zero chance he wasn't given a slap on the wrist thanks to Sleepy Joe's leverage.
If this had been Trump Jr. while his douche father was still in office the libs would be losing their sh!t.
If Trump Jr owed back taxes? lol

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What is the purpose of Joe taking Hunter to Camp David? Sounds sinister.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I’m sure it’s nothing.

The chinese government certainly has a perfectly good reason to be paying a crackhead millions of dollars for…something.

Expand on that.
was Hunter Biden yelling at the heads of the CCP in English promising his dad was going to reign terror on the whole if China if they didn’t ”follow his direction?” Is that what is alleged to have happened here? What we’re his directions?

would simple threats like that work against the county that ive read here is an immediate threat to all humanity?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trumps kids took fooking bribes openly while serving guilty, Hunter got the same punishment as anyone else who pled guilty and paid restitution. If Biden was pulling strings for his his kid why he would not even been investigated like the Trump spawn who did much worse while in govt in broad daylight.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trumps kids took fooking bribes openly while serving guilty, Hunter got the same punishment as anyone else who pled guilty and paid restitution. If Biden was pulling strings for his his kid why he would not even been investigated like the Trump spawn who did much worse while in govt in broad daylight.
Flaming TDS.