Hunter pleads guilty

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You're defending it right now by putting your head in the sand and acting like there is no evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes and that his corrupt justice department isn't providing him cover. Your behavior is pretty bizarre actually.
Biden entered politics for one reason, to grift. Thr fact that anyone is defending him bc orange man was badder is pathetic.

Look into it

The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power
https://a.co/d/0oHh7Ej

Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Biden entered politics for one reason, to grift. Thr fact that anyone is defending him bc orange man was badder is pathetic.

Look into it

The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power
https://a.co/d/0oHh7Ej
Well said.

@plasticbertrand how would you characterize this? Is he not shaking people down?

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," "Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight."

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," the message continued. "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The libs absolved him of his past racism, racism that would’ve torpedoed a republican’s career so I’m not surprised they’re willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to the grifting that’s been inextricably linked to his political career since day one.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Lets see...Hunter paid $10K to a Club for reoccurring sex and Donald paid $135K for a one night stand. Hmmm. Neither thrifty or prudent IMHO.

The last time I checked the grand jury investigation into this Trump incident yielded no conclusive outcome. And, unlike in Biden's case, the prosecutor was trying to charge Trump as hard as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
This issue is not going away. Biden's handlers were hoping that this soft conviction would draw a line under the Biden regime's foreign kickback scheme. However, the miscarriage of justice is stirring it into a larger fire. Add the fact that the leftist media has been instructed to stop protecting Biden.....

More evidence the media got the signal to turn against Biden

-------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I noted the fascinating media response to the IRS whistleblowers’ testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee, where obvious evidence of Biden corruption was presented. The leading organs of establishment propaganda that signal the rest of the media on the approved narrative evidently spent most of the day Thursday thinking over whether the scandal was likely to be contained successfully, just like all the others involving the Biden crime family to date. Late in the day, they made the decision to cover the whistleblowers’ testimony. So, the New York Times, Washington Post and other pilot fish media that signal the news agenda to lesser outlets went with the story, including the message where Hunter Biden shook down a Chinese businessman by threatening vengeance from his father who was, he said, “in the room.”

That’s it for Biden. His dementia already is obvious and troubling, and now it sems that the corruption can no longer credibly be denied. It’s time to pressure him and Dr. Jill out of running again in 2024. Ideally, if The Kamala Problem can be solved and a chosen instrument 2024 candidate (now looking like Gavin Newsom) installed as vice president so as to become an incumbent after Joe resigns or is taken out via the 25th Amendment, this all can be taken care of before the nominating process gets underway and the troublesome RFK Jr. challenge becomes serious.

My sense that an inflection point had been reached, that the powers-that-be have decided that Joe’s corruption no longer can be successfully buried, was reinforced when White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was hounded by the assembled reporters.

Video of Jean-Pierre's disastrous press briefing

Joe’s time is up. He is no longer useful to the people who really run things. The media got the message, and soon enough Dr. Jill will, too.
-------------------------------------------------------

Can Obammy dump Biden and his party girl VP in time to find a real candidate?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You're defending it right now by putting your head in the sand and acting like there is no evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes and that his corrupt justice department isn't providing him cover. Your behavior is pretty bizarre actually.
Link?

You're an idiot.

Reactions: mundus

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Well said.

@plasticbertrand how would you characterize this? Is he not shaking people down?

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," "Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight."

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," the message continued. "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
It's despicable behavior and Biden family should get what they deserve.

Now you, is Trump guilty of anything?

You just can't because you're a POS.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You sound like the battered housewife that won't give up on her abusive husband.
I was thinking more along the lines of a fan of a NFL team that wasn’t the Patriots during their reign of dominance who would constantly whine like a little bitch about how they were cheaters then conveniently ignore the fact that their favorite team was wayyy higher on the list at yourteamcheats.com

IMG_0015.jpeg

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You're tripping. Im not whining about anything. Post evidence of Biden taking bribes and I look forward to Biden being prosecuted for it

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth