and where is SurfDodge?!

ugg, this place is getting dull....

Reactions: Pico

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Bring on the pardons.

Or maybe a sweet plea deal?

No links to Daddy wrongdoing as far as I can tell. Unless that changes its another nothing burger.
He’ll give the big guy up after the first time he gets turned out.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
He’ll give the big guy up after the first time he gets turned out.
He's not going to jail. Wrist slap. He's probably working on a movie script re his descent into the darkness of debauchery and addiction. Which will be followed by his phoenix-like rise from the ashes of his self-degradation.

Hell, he'll probably be President.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Bring on the pardons.

Or maybe a sweet plea deal?

No links to Daddy wrongdoing as far as I can tell. Unless that changes its another nothing burger.
The plea deal was for the felony gun charge. It was brokered by a Trump appointed US attorney, definitely a conspiracy!!!

• Love
Reactions: tacos and afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He's not going to jail. Wrist slap. He's probably working on a movie script re his descent into the darkness of debauchery and addiction. Which will be followed by his phoenix-like rise from the ashes of his self-degradation.

Hell, he'll probably be President.
Smacks of white privilege.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The plea deal was for the felony gun charge. It was brokered by a Trump appointed US attorney, definitely a conspiracy!!!
Democrats aren’t the only ones that accept money for a favorable outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lets be honest he never would have been investigated if not for Joe being president, as always the right does exactly what they accuse the left of, political prosecution. That being said I am glad Hunter is being held accountable, no do the Trumpo crime family.