Hunter Biden

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It is all lies and everybody knew it from the start, Republicans truly do not care.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
You just did. You fell for the shiny object. Never mind the sworn testimony of everyone else, the bank records, texts, video of Biden himself bragging.......trev believes one convenient shiny object story negates all of that. At least that's what he was told. :loser:
You think it’s suspicious that someone made a pile of money working for a huge petroleum company in Ukraine?
:shrug:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You just did. You fell for the shiny object. Never mind the sworn testimony of everyone else, the bank records, texts, video of Biden himself bragging.......trev believes one convenient shiny object story negates all of that. At least that's what he was told. :loser:
the sworn testimony of everyone else amounted to absolute horsehit

the bank records amounted to absolute horseshit

you are a pile of horseshit

fkn pathetic

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
the sworn testimony of everyone else amounted to absolute horsehit

the bank records amounted to absolute horseshit

you are a pile of horseshit

fkn pathetic
If you throw enough accusations at someone eventually something will stick. Welcome to the future. Best get used to it.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
I think you’ve lost the plot when you view the KGB as an ally over your fellow Americans.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
You do realize that the new hope you cling to does not negate any of the other evidence regarding your idol Hunter.
Listen, no one thinks Hunter is a good guy. But the reality is he holds no elected office. He has zero baring on your life or mine. If corruption bothers you that much, why not focus your ire on the corrupt man running for president? Forget the tribalism.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Listen, no one thinks Hunter is a good guy. But the reality is he holds no elected office. He has zero baring on your life or mine. If corruption bothers you that much, why not focus your ire on the corrupt man running for president? Forget the tribalism.
Hunter’s dad? That corrupt man running for president?

Forget the tribalism? You first.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Can you provide some evidence of Biden’s corruption?
I’ll wait and see where the investigation goes.

I will say that a guy that has to pawn off his dog because the dog bit something like 20 people isn’t all that bright. Can’t educate a dog not to bite but is the leader of the free world.

Do you have a dog? Does your dog bite?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
like Joe’s brother paying him back for a car loan?