Hunter Biden

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’ll wait and see where the investigation goes.

I will say that a guy that has to pawn off his dog because the dog bit something like 20 people isn’t all that bright. Can’t educate a dog not to bite but is the leader of the free world.

Do you have a dog? Does your dog bite?
Like children, some dogs are just assholes.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
...the dog bit something like 20 people ...
that's so weird. I've not previously heard of a single dog biting persons that many times, that many incidents. strange. And the dog didn't bite Biden or the first lady?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
that's so weird. I've not previously heard of a single dog biting persons that many times, that many incidents. strange. And the dog didn't bite Biden or the first lady?
I know. Weird. That we don’t know.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The truth is that even if the dog isn’t guilty of all counts he’s still being sent away.
my buddy had a shepherd mix that he had to return to the shelter after it bit a dog and snapped at a neighbor. I'm glad Ive never had a bitey type dog.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Shocking collar.
I was in Chile and I was walking down a trail and this Chilean dude is working on a house in the woods and he warns me and my friend to stay away from the horse.

We weren't even by the horse.

So I say to my friend, "People will use their children, dogs and horses to assert their dominance."

I see this over and over.

I've had with the lot of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
I’ll wait and see where the investigation goes.

I will say that a guy that has to pawn off his dog because the dog bit something like 20 people isn’t all that bright. Can’t educate a dog not to bite but is the leader of the free world.

Do you have a dog? Does your dog bite?
Did you read this back before you wrote it? Your evidence for Biden being corrupt is that he didn’t train his dog well enough? Let’s do a side by side comparison with Trump. In the Biden column we have, “he didn’t train his dog well enough.” In the Trump category we have well…too much to write here.

The difference in tribalism is that with Trump out of the way, I’d vote for center right candidates like Romney, Charlie Baker, Huntsman. I’m not married to the Democratic Party. I was a registered independent until Trump. Any MAGA folks voting for any center left candidates?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Did you read this back before you wrote it? Your evidence for Biden being corrupt is that he didn’t train his dog well enough? Let’s do a side by side comparison with Trump. In the Biden column we have, “he didn’t train his dog well enough.” In the Trump category we have well…too much to write here.

The difference in tribalism is that with Trump out of the way, I’d vote for center right candidates like Romney, Charlie Baker, Huntsman. I’m not married to the Democratic Party. I was a registered independent until Trump. Any MAGA folks voting for any center left candidates?
Did you read the first sentence of my post?

No, my evidence for Biden being corrupt isn’t that he didn’t train his dog well enough. That’s a leap you’re making. I don’t have any evidence and didn’t say that I did.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDerp just knowsssssss

"we've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

meanwhile he's still actively attempting to deny reality when it comes to all things Trump

.....blindly partisan or mentally incompetent. So which is it?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
this story is dead.
Who made that declaration?

it’s based on a lie by an informant who’s a russsian spy
That's bullshit and you know it. Is Tony Bobolinski a Russian spy? How about his testimony? How about everything else in this matter? You just want to cherrypick one thing and dismiss everything else because you are a zero integrity looser.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Who made that declaration?

That's bullshit and you know it. Is Tony Bobolinski a Russian spy? How about his testimony? How about everything else in this matter? You just want to cherrypick one thing and dismiss everything else because you are a zero integrity looser.
Ok flat earther

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If you don't think the Biden's are corrupt and made millions off of their corruption you are either blindly partisan or mentally incompetent. So which is it?
I would sincerely love to read an article about Biden's corruption from a reputable news source. How about the Wall Street Journal. Got anything from the Wall Street Journal?