Hunter Biden

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Did you read this back before you wrote it? Your evidence for Biden being corrupt is that he didn’t train his dog well enough? Let’s do a side by side comparison with Trump. In the Biden column we have, “he didn’t train his dog well enough.” In the Trump category we have well…too much to write here.

The difference in tribalism is that with Trump out of the way, I’d vote for center right candidates like Romney, Charlie Baker, Huntsman. I’m not married to the Democratic Party. I was a registered independent until Trump. Any MAGA folks voting for any center left candidates?
I don't think the two sides can even come close to agreeing what's "center left" or "center right" at this point

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Who did the dog exactly bite?

Kamala 19 of the 20 times because she brought the wrong ice cream flavor?

You could see the dog getting the click, the treat, and a good boy for that.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Who made that declaration?

That's bullshit and you know it. Is Tony Bobolinski a Russian spy? How about his testimony? How about everything else in this matter? You just want to cherrypick one thing and dismiss everything else because you are a zero integrity looser.

how about the other republicans saying they don’t have enough evidence

Reactions: Chile Verde

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
a misbehaved dog living in extremely unusual circumstances clearly indicates a character flaw in the owner

:rolleyes:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
a misbehaved dog living in extremely unusual circumstances clearly indicates a character flaw in the owner

:rolleyes:
Extremely unusual circumstances? Dogs are either biters or they’re not. With proper attention they will loose the habit of biting people when they’re puppies. There are exceptions, some are just mean motherfuckers. Both male and female. My mother in law’s female chihuahua is a bitter. Faka bit me twice. She keeps a muzzle on it when other people are around. Our dog that you met is the son of the biter. He started biting but my wife dissuaded him.

He could have sent the dog off to be trained. Mexico would have paid for it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

A thumb drive handed by a foreign national to an aide traveling with then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in 2019 suggests efforts by Russia-linked actors to influence the 2020 US presidential election with Hunter Biden disinformation began earlier and were broader in scope than has previously been reported.

According to two sources with direct knowledge of the incident, a thumb drive containing poorly sourced allegations about Hunter Biden and his work for Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, was thrust into the hands of one of Pompeo's aides at the conservative Claremont Institute's 40th-anniversary gala in Beverly Hills on May 11, 2019. The man pushing the thumb drive was a citizen of an Eastern European country and a guest of Claremont. He was also, for a time, an FBI confidential informant with the code name "Rollie." His true name is known to Business Insider, which is identifying him only as Rollie in order to protect sources who provided information for this story.

Rollie, on the other hand, seemed unconcerned about potential exposure. At first, he denied knowing anything about Pompeo when contacted by BI. But when BI sent him a photo of him at the gala with Pompeo, he admitted he had been there. "You can publish," he wrote. "It's advertising for me."”

Team Chump is in thick with the Russkies. They’re all Russian assets