How to, or how not to, Tinder?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
as far as church? Maybe in mejico, here the church ones just want a big happy family of no less than 15 offspring, why would you wish that on me?
10 years younger than you is 48. Women at 48 aren’t interested in having more kids. Even if they already have a tribe you’re no special catch. You don’t need to justify paying here and that may be your only shot.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
i think many males fail to adequately set their expectations and therefore don’t address the small red flags that get them eliminated from the competition, grammar and self-upkeep being a good example of easy to botch first impressions.

figure out what makes you bonafide and focus on that. good pictures to tell the story and a funny 1-liner to remove any ambiguity.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
If she fucks you on the first date and tells you she never does this, you have herpes now.
:roflmao:

So I just looked some stats up. In the United States one in four women have genital herpes. (for men, it's one in five) The rate goes up with older women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: crustBrother and PJ

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
i think many males fail to adequately set their expectations and therefore don’t address the small red flags that get them eliminated from the competition, grammar and self-upkeep being a good example of easy to botch first impressions.

figure out what makes you bonafide and focus on that. good pictures to tell the story and a funny 1-liner to remove any ambiguity.
1711033219237.png

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
skip tinder all together. not sure hwere you are but are hinge and bumble an option where you live?

better quality people on those for sure.

tinder is good for quick hookups though if thats what youre after and no no no , never pay.

haveing jut moved from the shangra la of dating pools (cept NY), im struggling down here in south oc. all woman in their 40s who look 50 and already with kids. Def took LA for granted.
Fuck that
he's on an island , get on every single app.
More options and you can do different types of profiles on different apps and see what works.

. Good pictures are a must.
Listen to Gary!
This is the way. I had a photographer friend take and edit pics for me. It makes a huge differenece.

Reactions: grapedrink

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Fuck that
More options and you can do different types of profiles on different apps and see what works.

Listen to Gary!
This is the way. I had a photographer friend take and edit pics for me. It makes a huge differenece.
i didnt realize his locale so sure.

as far as pro photos go...i immediately write off girls with only staged/pro photos. you know thats not what youre getting on your date and the girls know this to with our pics.

smile, let them see some teeth and your eyes an youll be good to go

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
Fuck that

Listen to Gary!
Photographer - yes - I can see that - soft focus, nice lighting as you're resuing a drowning puppy with just a hint of Rolex peeking out from under your sleeve....

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
i didnt realize his locale so sure.

as far as pro photos go...i immediately write off girls with only staged/pro photos. you know thats not what youre getting on your date and the girls know this to with our pics.
I dont think 9'4 is looking to date dudes.... Hahaha

I was highly successful on dating apps and it sounds like GBG is too....

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Photographer - yes - I can see that - soft focus, nice lighting as you're resuing a drowning puppy with just a hint of Rolex peeking out from under your sleeve....
Ngl Im without shame when it comes to posting pics of the dogs I work with at the shelter on the dating apps. Chicks dig dudes with dog pics.

The key to sending a good first message is to start with a sincere compliment about their pics, accompanied by a follow up question. Ala, I really love your photos you have some righteous jugs! Are they real???

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I dont think 9'4 is looking to date dudes.... Hahaha

I was highly successful on dating apps and it sounds like GBG is too....
huh? not catching the reference of 9'4 or about the dudes?

im just saying - you can be succesfull on these apps without spending money. i meet at least one new person a week if im on the apps and its all from random selfies or pics my friends took, nothing staged, edited, etc. im no brad pitt.

its so obvious when girls do it (hello filter freaks), you think they cant tell when you do?

Reactions: santacruzin

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Fuck that
And it's a pretty sleepy sparsely populated desert island, with the major tourist centers on his side being somewhat small, 30 mins away, and the other major tourist center being quite far, and his location being a lovely little sleepy town.

I would estimate, not an easy place to meet to meet chicks once over the age of 40 and retired.

I find it hard to believe the apps are going to come up with large-scale quality, however I could be wrong.

Maybe some loose pussy during tourist season to leave one's balls drained, genitals herpetic (yes you will still get the herp with connies), and soul unsatisfied.

It’s a catholic country. Trust me when I tell you that catholic women, say 10 years younger than you, will drill your lights out. And then some. Hit up the local church stuff without creeping, which may or may not be possible with you.
I really think the best option is probably church, as @ElOgro mentioned and in turn getting involved with church functions. Socialization is a good thing and builds a network of connections.

Especially due to his location - small town, 20-30 mins to population centers.

Second is the apps, where your best luck is probably going to be a younger woman, not from the island, that likes older guys.

A big plus for him is the fact he's landed gentry.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
huh? not catching the reference of 9'4 or about the dudes?

im just saying - you can be succesfull on these apps without spending money. i meet at least one new person a week if im on the apps and its all from random selfies or pics my friends took, nothing staged, edited, etc. im no brad pitt.

its so obvious when girls do it (hello filter freaks), you think they cant tell when you do?
They 100% know when we do it and they appreciate the effort. Girls love effort and a man with a plan.

your first comment before you edited said YOU can tell when gals edit pics and dont like it , hence me saying 9-4 doesnt care what dudes think!

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Chicks really dig it when you send them a message telling them they have great hair for some reason lol. That and they appreciate it when you’re honest and straightforward in your profile about what your looking for, ie “No Anal = No Dice”

• Haha
Reactions: PJ