How to, or how not to, Tinder?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Here is another one from ventura. I made the mistake of meeting a chick off Match that did not have many pics. Same time frame. 2004. Newly divorced and just killing it. I planned to meet Meg Ryan at a big brewery restaurant in thousand oaks. She said she looks like Meg Ryan. She did not. I'm sitting at a high top in the bar area and my waitress was a fucking fox. She said are you on an online date? I was like yea. She said why are meeting girls like this, you could do better. About 5 minutes later I see this geeky tall multi colored hair fruitloop with an 80s fashion look to her come in and wave at me. The waitress was right behind me and whispered in my ear it sucks to be you. This bitch was a trainwreck. Sat down. I wanted to run but for somevreason I didnt. She did not want food but ate most of mine. She put away 4 gin and tonics. And said awe right lets go. I said where? She said my house so we can fuck. I said no thanks. She was wasted. Pills too I think. I got her outside and asked how she got here and she said she drove. I said let me call you a taxi. She started screaming at me. She called me a pussy in front of all the people outside. Said what kind of man turns down a piece of ass this good. Throwing a fit. Finally sits on the curb and breaks down and cries. I offer her a taxi again and she starts slapping at me. I just bailed to my car and drove off. Knowing what I know now, I would have gone back inside and got that waitress's number. I took a break online dating for a few months after that fiasco.
It’s amazing how nasty women get when you turn them down.

Reactions: keenfish

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Are women getting crazier?
Mine sho is….

quoted from the mental health thread….

1st day back from the hospital, had to spend 10 hours cleaning my house.
How does one woman make such a mess in 48 hours?
dirty pots, floors covered in animal hair, laundry everywhere some clean some dirty… on floors, chairs, etc…

i really should have stayed in the hospital for 2-3 more days, but then a frikkin backhoe would have been necessary to clean this place.

also, woke up to a note from “wifey” ….

it’s such a beautiful beach day, hope you don’t mind if I go.

Then she gets home and thinks somehow it’s a good idea to get into how much money she is going to walk away from “this” with.

crazy huh?

One good thing did happen though, I had a great video interview with the most likely fit t help out around here… he flies down from Germany n the 8th next week.

wish me luck, I am going to need it just to make it alive until then at this rate.

my life has turned into a Santana song….