How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We need to think outside of the box and do something else that will solve the problem.

I don't know what that is but we need to do it now!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
USA is the only country having problems with CV-19 deaths and cases rising......

CV19-011521-Germany.pngCV19-011521-UK.pngCV19-011521-Japan.pngCV19-011521-Portugal.png

Yet Biden's buddy China has it totally under control!!

CV19-011521-China.png

We need to do what they're doing. Right?:monkey:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
So California is rated 49th in the USA right now for distributing Covid vaccines.

And 1st for recieving Covid vaccine doses.

That's pretty fvcking weak.

A stat from LA county said that now one in three residents down there are infected.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So California is rated 49th in the USA right now for distributing Covid vaccines.

And 1st for recieving Covid vaccine doses.

That's pretty fvcking weak.

A stat from LA county said that now one in three residents down there are infected.
I don’t understand?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
pointless distinction
stay safe

And more people than ever are still surviving after contraction and/or testing positive.

I've been going to the grocery store every week or 2 since CV-19 started, and I'm still here. Imagine that?

I've yet to use ANY delivery service for groceries or prepped food. Am I brave, stupid, or just oblivious to the new dangers of living our formal existence? Or all 3? It's like surfing low tide dry reef barrels. If you take proper precautions, you'll pull thru and reap the cheap thrills.

I also pick up take-out at least 2-4 times a week. Going inside restaurants to do so. Even ate inside some restaurants a few times. Some are back to "peaceful protest" inside dining in our area and power to them. We need to support those, if you don't go brown-shirt on them instead.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And more people than ever are still surviving after contraction and/or testing positive.

I've been going to the grocery store every week or 2 since CV-19 started, and I'm still here. Imagine that?

I've yet to use ANY delivery service for groceries or prepped food. Am I brave, stupid, or just oblivious to the new dangers of living our formal existence? Or all 3? It's like surfing low tide dry reef barrels. If you take proper precautions, you'll pull thru and reap the cheap thrills.

I also pick up take-out at least 2-4 times a week. Going inside restaurants to do so. Even ate inside some restaurants a few times. Some are back to "peaceful protest" inside dining in our area and power to them. We need to support those, if you don't go brown-shirt on them instead.
GUYS SERFDOGE DOES IT SO ITS ALL OK.

ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IS BEST EVIDENCE