How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Birx thought about quitting. She is so brave.
I don't think that quitting is the right call. I think it much better to stay in there and tell the truth. If she gets fired so be it. Quitting just lets Trump put in another sycophant.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
but she didn’t do that either. she‘s a coward
It still amazes me that so many people were/are afraid to stand up to Trump. The Republican party is still cucking themselves for Trump after he lost them the House, Senate and Presidency.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

it is too bad that the dum dum doofus

was more interested in cheating

with Zelensky than saving AMERICAN LIVES !! )

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are you not cheering on the death counts anymore now that Trumby has gone? There is a change in your tone now. Strange. As if you're saying WTF California you're letting old Joe down.
classic mischaracterization error by CJ.

My tone has not changed. We still need to do better as a country. We the people still need to stop acting irresponsibly and wear our masks and stay out of crowded spaces.

The difference is that now we have sane and competent leadership who are actually taking steps to fight the pandemic.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
EVERYOONE wears a mask when going to indoors facilities (that are open).

Yet more people than ever are coming up positive, getting ill and dying (supposedly "of" or "with" CV-19).

It's becoming most prevalent in minority communities now than ever before. Why?

We need to quadruple mask.:rolleyes:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
EVERYOONE wears a mask when going to indoors facilities (that are open).

Yet more people than ever are coming up positive, getting ill and dying (supposedly "of" or "with" CV-19).

It's becoming most prevalent in minority communities now than ever before. Why?

We need to quadruple mask.:rolleyes:
lol "supposedly"

want to explain that one, Surfdog?

you don't think people are dying of covid?

you think covid death numbers are exaggerated?

what gives?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
We know Covid numbers has been liberally added to general death counts in some cases. It's been well reported.

How many reports of people dying weeks/months after testing positive and fully recovering, only to die of injuries in accidents or other ailments later. As long as they tested positive or had antibodies when admitted, and died in the hospital, some hospitals have attributed deaths TO covid. It pays way mo better.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
We know Covid numbers has been liberally added to general death counts in some cases. It's been well reported.

How many reports of people dying weeks/months after testing positive and fully recovering, only to die of injuries in accidents or other ailments later. As long as they tested positive or had antibodies when admitted, and died in the hospital, some hospitals have attributed deaths TO covid. It pays way mo better.
I don't know, Surfdog, how many reports of people blah blah blahing are there?!

is it hundreds of thousands?

is it tens of thousands?

is it a thousand reports of people dying weeks/months after testing positive and fully recovering only to have their subsequent death counted as a covid death? I have heard of zero cases that match this description. that's not to say they don't exist, but I certainly don't think they exist in any meaningful amount.

weird red herring as usual