How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Faaark me!

Someone please take advantage of these bargains.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Faaark me!

Still USD not NZD Maz...freight would be the deal breaker.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Faaark me!

That 9'5" made me a bit... um... atingle. Aroused. Excited. And also slightly anxious.

Edit: Let's stick with "atingle."

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Beautiful boards
Thanks! I feel really luck to have run across them - so random - price was right - bam 2 new boards for less than ordering 1 new one. I have a ton of airline miles that are set to expire by next September and these boards make want to travel - Mentawai's is top of the list.

Reactions: mundus

money4coffeeman

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 31, 2005
Thanks! I feel really luck to have run across them - so random - price was right - bam 2 new boards for less than ordering 1 new one. I have a ton of airline miles that are set to expire by next September and these boards make want to travel - Mentawai's is top of the list.
Nice! TP's boards are really good. I've not owned one but know a few folks that do and they love them. Plus parrish is obviously a legend. You're stoked!

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I'm on the look out for something in the 7'6" to 7"-10 range with some paddle girth for OBSF.

I have a 6'10" R. that's pretty overvolumed (probably something similar to a 7'0" volume wise) but it felt pretty small for this weekend. I'm not young, or a pro surfer, or built like one. I'm 200lbs and going to stand up and go straight. If anyone is looking to offload one in CA, let me know. I can probably get it here affordably. Otherwise I'll have to order one.

Last edited:

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
I'm on the look out for something in the 7'6" to 7"-10 range with some paddle girth for OBSF.

I have a 6'10" R. that's pretty overvolumed (probably something similar to a 7'0" volume wise) but it felt pretty small for this weekend. I'm not young, or a pro surfer, or built like one. I'm 200lbs and going to stand up and go straight. If anyone is looking to offload one in CA, let me know. I can probably get it here affordably. Otherwise I'll have to order one.
Prefered dims? You surfed ob this weekend on a 6'10?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Prefered dims? You surfed ob this weekend on a 6'10?
I did not.
I need a bigger board.

Something boaty enough for the beach, but refined enough that I'm not blowing it trying to bottom turn. probably no narroer than 19.5, no wider than 21. Not sure what thickness to shoot for

New territory for me

Last edited:
Reactions: oeste858