How’s the stock market?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
You should get in on oil rigs, dry bulk shipping, car carriers and oil service ships.
Cathy can wipe her wrinkly ass with the shitstonks when this stockageddon has had it's way with ARKK.

Bourbon Marine
SLB
GOGL
VAL
GCC or whatever car carrier firm you can find.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
LOL. She is a scammer and has clearly mismanaged her fund.

Teladoc is an obvious example of this.

Make me wonder how much SARK she owns.

Putting her in the same category as Buffet is :roflmao:
You seem to have completely missed the point. He doesn't care if it's a nobody like Cathie Wood or the biggest investor in history like Buffet. The point is, you listen and you absorb but you do DYOFuckingR and take your own conclusions, and ultimately act on them.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You seem to have completely missed the point. He doesn't care if it's a nobody like Cathie Wood or the biggest investor in history like Buffet. The point is, you listen and you absorb but you do DYOFuckingR and take your own conclusions, and ultimately act on them.
Indeed, you have to question and think critically in regards to anyone's opinion or advice and make a decision wether you think it's worthwhile

Reactions: brukuns

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Duh. Never said otherwise.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
People are just starting to wake up and realize this is just the beginning of a very, very bad situation...the word stagflation being uttered in front page articles as if it's actually possible:

So what's going to happen here?

Will the Fed slow or stop rate hikes in response to the coming market bloodbath and let inflation run away?:oops:

Or will they keep hiking rates in the midst of recession?:monkey:

I think we also need a reminder that stimulus is not an option while attempting to control inflation.

Yeah I know, STIMULUS CHECKS DON'T CAUSE INFLATION, lol what a load of bullshit.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Especially for saying something so incredibly stupid. She should STFU and sit this one out. Although it makes sense for them to feel that way, given that both have net worth dependent on absurd valuations.

Also, CNBC is the biggest shill of Wall St. Look back at their content during the Game Stop debacle, it was about as blatant as it gets.

Yo, word?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
People are just starting to wake up and realize this is just the beginning of a very, very bad situation...the word stagflation being uttered in front page articles as if it's actually possible:

So what's going to happen here?

Will the Fed slow or stop rate hikes in response to the coming market bloodbath and let inflation run away?:oops:

Or will they keep hiking rates in the midst of recession?:monkey:

I think we also need a reminder that stimulus is not an option while attempting to control inflation.

Yeah I know, STIMULUS CHECKS DON'T CAUSE INFLATION, lol what a load of bullshit.
I think it'll be like that time we were docking at Seal Beach. "ENGINES BACK FULL! ALL STOP. I SAID ENGINES AHEAD 1/3. MAKE THAT ENGINES BACK FULL LEFT FULL RUDDER! ARE THOSE ENGINES BACK OR FORWARD?"

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Am I the only one here who ended the day up and actually took some profits? Would love to know who some of your winners were.

Last edited:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Am I the only one here who ended the day up and actually took some profits? Would love to know who some of your winners were.

You went short on something? Or in the sea of red, your picks were green? Could you go back in time a few weeks and tell two week ago me what you did right? My current self thanks you.

By the way, auto paycheck deduction retirement purchase happens tomorrow at close of market.

Hopefully in 17 years I can look back and tell Rice when he asks me how it turned out, I can pretend I knew this was a great thing to do.:computer:

skullver

Gerry Lopez status
Jul 28, 2010
the tube
I've been scalping and making money, definitely risky, have not touched any options with VIX up/down and IV crush in full effect. I loaded up on $ENVX at 8.80, next gen battery tech with some serious potential, and unloaded some at 12 and will be accumulating around a core position with a mental stop in case things free fall. I also loaded up on $knte, oncology, at 7.76 and offloaded some at 8.76. Otherwise just small scalps here and there, did well on $FUBO today in at 2.90 and all out at 3.50.

The entire bio sector is getting absolutely crushed. I suspect at some point it will have a violent reversal but I'm not even trying to guess when.
1651860017110.png