sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
the loosers keepa tryin' though !! )

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I had been a Hannity fan and a Fox News apologists, but then I watched that and changed my mind.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Weeks ago, when Rudy Giuluani first threw the contents of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop online, he promised a trove of even more damning information 10 days before the election.

Yet with less than a week to go, Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is still moving down the conservative media food chain, looking for takers.

The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny. More explicitly pro-Trump media outlets — OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax — have mostly shied away from publishing fresher, more salacious allegations. And conservative talking heads — pundits, politicians and loud MAGA Twitter personalities alike — have been more focused on the meta narrative around the laptop, arguing that mainstream media, social media companies and the deep state are conspiring to prevent President Donald Trump’s reelection by suppressing the story.

It’s not the way Trumpworld would have wanted it. As much disdain as the president’s supporters have for the media, their ultimate goal was to place a story in a well-known, conservative-leaning outlet that conclusively showed Biden profiting off his son’s business deals. Doing so would simultaneously establish the conservative media’s journalistic prowess and bolster MAGA claims of mainstream media bias.

But no A-list conservative outlet has published anything living up to those claims. Instead, these outlets have turned their firepower toward other reliable topics: social media bias; deep state plots; and the media’s failure to cover a story they themselves have backed away from, leaving Giuliani and Bobulinski to sell the story to the fringe.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We’re running out of October.
You'd better hope all these young people and suburban white voters are voting for Biden. You'd better hope it's not kids living off the folks who want another four years of lulzy memes.

Because newsflash, you know what a summer of kneeling photo ops and George Floyd protests is getting you with respect to the black vote?

Jack.
Fucking.
sh!t.

I think Philly, Detroit, Cleveland and Milwaukee will be even worse than 2016.
My guess is, this will be the worst a Democrat has performed in Dade County in living memory.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
For all the right here saying that the left has done nothing but try to undo the 2016 election, I have zero expectations they will stop trying to undo this one.
They are whiney bitches. They complain that all the left has done is to try to undo tRump's election, but they forget Mitch saying his main goal was to make Obama a one term president

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
For all the right here saying that the left has done nothing but try to undo the 2016 election, I have zero expectations they will stop trying to undo this one.
The entirety of the GOP and 85% of the post-Biden death (D) will be trying to undo this election if Biden wins.

Pelosi might not be able to avoid an overthrow if Biden loses. IMHO it would be a mistake to ditch Pelosi until Trump is gone, but woke twitter gonna woke twitter.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois