How’s that fake NY POST story going?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The whole Hunter Biden thing is so obvious and IN YOUR FACE that it is just stunning. People like hal have zero integrity. Clearly the nuns should have put him over their knee and paddled his behind when he was growing up.
its not even a bombshell

everyone knows no one would pay hunter to be on some oil company board except as a back door way of getting access to his dad

the only real story is the lengths that our media and tech companies will go to hide the info

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't know why anyone is getting worked up over this story. There is no Biden-leaning undecided who is going to change their vote based on this story. This election is all-but-over except for the creative counting.

Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Absolute truth right there. Its also very noteworthy the lengths the swamp will go to protect their corruption machine. Fairly certain ir was reported a couple years back that the sons of John Kerry and Mitt Romney tie into these dealings as well.
meanwhile Ivanka is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE getting all them chinese patents!

Jared is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE getting his bro deals on shitty covid websites

Don Jr and Eric Trump are out hustling for papa when they're not being subpoenaed by states
attorneys general for stealing charity money from cancer babies

but, yeah, fkn Hunter Biden's fake scandal is a real barn burner

I wish you idiots had a modicum of shame and self awareness so that you might appreciate
just how fkn stupid you look when you attempt to feign outrage

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
meanwhile Ivanka is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE getting all them chinese patents!

Jared is working IN THE WHITE HOUSE getting his bro deals on shitty covid websites

Don Jr and Eric Trump are out hustling for papa when they're not being subpoenaed by states
attorneys general for stealing charity money from cancer babies

but, yeah, fkn Hunter Biden's fake scandal is a real barn burner

I wish you idiots had a modicum of shame and self awareness so that you might appreciate
just how fkn stupid you look when you attempt to feign outrage
applause!