How’s that fake NY POST story going?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Just think about this for a minute.

TRump's personal lawyer, publicly released stolen nude photos, to smear his political rival.

And tRump's supporters aren't bothered by it.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Erbb leftists: all too willing to believe in trump pee pee tape despite no tape ever being produced

also erbb leftists: ignore actual video of VPs son doing f’d up sh!t while simultaneously soliciting bribes from foreign govts on behalf of VP
I don’t doubt those are 100% real videos. Not being sarcastic either. I don’t doubt he was trying to cash in on his name and father’s credibility.

Senate Republicans determined that type of behavior (using your position for favors) may be impeachable and is frowned upon, however it’s neither worth investigating, calling witnesses over and certainly not grounds for removal from office.

Pound sand. :cheers:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The hits just keep coming. This one is a must read. Are the democrats still trying to claim this is all "Misinformation"? I find it hard to believe that anyone could be creative enough to make up these text messages.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The hits just keep coming. This one is a must read. Are the democrats still trying to claim this is all "Misinformation"? I find it hard to believe that anyone could be creative enough to make up these text messages.

It seems like there are selective redactions to paint a narrative.

I’m thoroughly convinced he’s not fit to run for office. Luckily he’s not, his dad is.

Reactions: plasticbertrand