Help! What do I do?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I used my poncho for the first time in about a year the other week. dont need it for SD but when north of the ‘gate I throw it on with a big smile post surf.

honey bunny was thrilled and I got laid that night.

I hate my split toe booties though. cant replace them yet, they’re still too new.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
So says Mr. Firewire:bricks: Jkb surfs good and knows how to be self effacing. You on the other hand...
He does indeed... and there are always two side on a coin. To each their own.

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
I just thank the sweet lord baby jesus that I saw the box before she had a chance to wrap it and surprise me... .
You are a lucky man jkb. Surfing can be a bit of a sore point in some relationships and clearly your wife cares about you to get you one of those. Yes it is good you haven't thrown away the lost opportunity .. now you are going to be able to tell her - "just going to the beach to use my new Christmas present, back in a few hours..."

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
my wife bought me a longboard, like 15 years ago, I think she was trying to tell me something. I was stoked though, nobody had ever given me a board for a gift before, and it was hand shaped by a friend.. I sold it at a garage sale, Stu Kenson's boards went so much better I had to get rid of it. She didn't even notice, there are boards everywhere around here. lol
no rinsekits though, I have my dignity.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ReForest and jkb

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
totally.

i wonder what her forum handle is...

hey jkb's wife if you need any more gift suggestions for hubby I've got some ideas.

rasta changing poncho
brightly colored wetsuit
fin puller
I could have used a fin puller today.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
totally.

i wonder what her forum handle is...

hey jkb's wife if you need any more gift suggestions for hubby I've got some ideas.

rasta changing poncho
brightly colored wetsuit
fin puller
since that hammer dank thread, i've been looking at getting a rasta traction pad. fkn erbb!

• Love
Reactions: Aruka

RTP

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 10, 2010
Emphasis mine:
...blah blah...

long story short I think she's getting me a 2nd changing poncho because she says my current one smells like ass.

dignity maintained.
says they fellow who changes in a dress

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
@jkb How did this work out? Did you bite your tongue and feign surprise n joy when you unwrapped it this morning??
I thought of this thread and almost LOL'ed when I opened my present this morning... an upgrade to the changing poncho she got me a couple years ago! she said she did research and it's like the Cadillac of ponchos with all the bells and whistles. Stocked, bros. I'mma be so warm n cozy when I change. LOL. #happywifehappylife

Last edited: