HE>I

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Alright, hey, keep John Wayne's name out ya mouth. Trump wishes he was a real American hero like Cord MothafuckinMcNally.
(If we can collectively pretend the Christopher Columbus thing is reality, I can pretend John Wayne is)
:ROFLMAO:
Read the book and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

noone999

OTF status
Sep 13, 2012
HI
Just like HE>i, have you seen all those CAN. stickers too? We have them here in Kauai and those people CAN"T drive either!

Slabsplease

OTF status
Mar 5, 2015
2 Brothers
Started in Wailua across from the sugar mill, initially only open two days a week to several locations across the globe/online/etc, providing for their family/loved one's from a message John the Baptist told his disciples about Jesus...more of the Creator/Proper Moral Virtues/Universal Law and less of the opposite encapsulated with HE>i...Beautiful

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Bible has a strict “no homo” policy.
I wonder if the taboo on gayness was health related.

I also think guys being pair bonded to women makes for stronger social cohesion.

Guys who love to F other guys who love to F guys have too many opportunities to have sex. No one is putting the brakes on.

For 80% of guys your chances to get laid are slim. Chicks are always putting the brakes on.

I don't get the logo/icon.

God is better than me?

Why does it always have to be contest?

Is there a God = Sadist?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I wonder if the taboo on gayness was health related.

I also think guys being pair bonded to women makes for stronger social cohesion.

Guys who love to F other guys who love to F guys have too many opportunities to have sex.

For 80% of guys your chances to get laid are slim.
Women tend to tame the behavior of men in all regards.

As a general rule, pair bonding with females creates a complimentary balance - "everything we are not they are."

It seems a lot of older gay couples that have been partnered for decades have this balance.

That's a pretty small percentage of the gay population and it has little to do with discrimination and mostly to do with testosterone.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Women tend to tame the behavior of men in all regards.

As a general rule, pair bonding with females creates a complimentary balance - "everything we are not they are."

It seems a lot of older gay couples that have been partnered for decades have this balance.

That's a pretty small percentage of the gay population and it has little to do with discrimination and mostly to do with testosterone.
Lesbian bed death is real!

slopokecr

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 28, 2007
Oahu Sticker: 'Slow down, this aint the mainland'
Kauai Sticker: 'Hurry up, Im not on vacation'

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off