HE>I

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
would think it'd be an OC type of thing, republitard religidiot entitled douchebag
OC would be the bad boy or Calvin/Hobbs bowing to the cross. This is way too subtle and not nearly Dog the Bounty Hunter enough for OC.

HE>i sounds like the South 805 "Stoners for Jesus" some erBBer mentioned. Santa Barbara zones. Like, the weather is perfect and you're rich, but you are still confused why, if he's perfect, God put the Channel Islands right in the way of Souths.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
OC would be the bad boy or Calvin/Hobbs bowing to the cross. This is way too subtle and not nearly Dog the Bounty Hunter enough for OC.

HE>i sounds like the South 805 "Stoners for Jesus" some erBBer mentioned. Santa Barbara zones. Like, the weather is perfect and you're rich, but you are still confused why, if he's perfect, God put the Channel Islands right in the way of Souths.
newport beach and south is much different than north OC. Ventucky is much more "dog the bounty hunter"

Last edited:
Reactions: ZZ Soft Top

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
It was started by two Hawaiian brothers. They have stores in Haleiwa, Honolulu and Costa Mesa (I think). They made/make bank doing it. They both are super cool. I think one is gay.

The running joke is that cars that have that sticker are the worst drivers.