Hawaii- Done

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I haven't been in a fight or been beaten up by another human being in well over 40 years, maybe since Mike Sykes whupped me in the 8th grade.

However, I have gotten my ass kicked by the ocean many, many times since that day in jr. high school.
Oh I have gotten my ass kicked plenty of times. When I first moved to the US from the UK I lived in EPA. The bad bad part of EPA, as a blonde haired white kid with an English accent. Dont think my parents did much research on the area and it was close to my pops job.:foreheadslap:

I am not 6'4 225 lbs so I learned to be tough quick.I made a ton of friends despite being a different complexion to most(all) of my neighbors. My dad worked with our neighbor up the street and he seemed to be related to half the block, us kids would all play and get into trouble.

Then we moved to the nice hood.The rich white kids were the worst. And this coming from a white guy hahaha.

I dont know what the point of my ramble is .
And sorry still dont have any links!

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Cop: What high school did you go?
[/QUOTE]

Should have told him "Punahou School 1841 Buff and Blu, brah!" and watch what happens. Different outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: sponge

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
My friend one time told the cop he went Saint Louis and the cop told him unfortunately for you I went Kam school so gonna have to write you this ticket

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Oh I have gotten my ass kicked plenty of times. When I first moved to the US from the UK I lived in EPA. The bad bad part of EPA, as a blonde haired white kid with an English accent. Dont think my parents did much research on the area and it was close to my pops job.:foreheadslap:

I am not 6'4 225 lbs so I learned to be tough quick.I made a ton of friends despite being a different complexion to most(all) of my neighbors. My dad worked with our neighbor up the street and he seemed to be related to half the block, us kids would all play and get into trouble.

Then we moved to the nice hood.The rich white kids were the worst. And this coming from a white guy hahaha.

I dont know what the point of my ramble is .
And sorry still dont have any links!
Where is EPA?

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
Shut down again

Meanwhile

Vaccine mandated at my company along with others here
No more freebees
normal emergencies like a heart attack on the neighbor island having to be shipped to oahu for care.
This is the biggest negative of the what's happening, just like last time don't put your self in need of emergency care at this point for any reason. SOH like other states are asking for FEMA assistance for equipment and out of state nurses

without an island mentality "we versus me"
we are our worst enemy
always have been

safest place in hawaii
234918191_4135610403229134_6704056004722525963_n.jpg

Last edited:

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
Interesting they saying visitors is 1-2% of the positive cases but I'd take that with a grain of salt. Say it's most ly community spread and unvaccinated. looks like the loophole is people going mainland then saying they not gonna test but 10 day quarantine athome then get everybody at home sick who spreads it from there. Kinda wish they'd do transpacific testing for everyone even the vaxxd and if you positive either get right back on the plane or go sleep Stan sheriff or sand island in a tent for 10 nights. No more at home quarantine. Discourage some of these Vegas trips in the middle of a pandemic before they start closing down schools and stuff.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
NS has a bit of an outbreak atm. Maya’s, Banzai, Farm to Barn and others all closed due to employees getting sick. Haleiwa Joes just reopened after being closed for a few days due to the same.

• Wow
Reactions: racer1

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Problem is you can’t force people to be vaccinated.

But currently almost all of the hospital cases are all unvaccinated individuals

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
Do hospitals have the right to refuse service? Thought the postponing the elective surgeries cost them a lot of revenue. Loss of major revenue , fatigued doctors staff at what point do they just say sorry you didn't get the shot go see a shaman