Hawaii- Done

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Whats worst is look at the background of the guy

When he was 16 he picked up a tourist in Hana and held her at gunpoint and raped her. Then later beat his pregnant gf while on meth and tried to run her over. The state keeps letting him out of prison
Rat or chicken food in the old sugar cane days, fish food in present times …..

Bullnutts

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 14, 2004
Hawai'i
Something has to change with the judiciary in Hawai'i. They have made and will continue to make decisions that are not good at all for the communities on all the Islands, locals and visitors alike. No accountability and really they bend over backwards for the defendants.
I had a discussion with a judge during COVID, since Hawai'i Judiciary didn't want to hold arrested and charged people in jail, as they might catch COVID. Even dumba** criminals soon figured this out and would laugh when arrested cause they knew they would be out as soon as they went to court. Anyways the judge goes off about COVID in the jails and they might get it an die and blah blah blah. So I said how about not committing a crime then, so they don't have to worry about catching it in jail. No response. Crickets. Easy enough. No steal or rob or pound out your chick.
The only time a criminal in Hawai'i really has to worry is if they commit a crime against a member of a judge's family.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Something has to change with the judiciary in Hawai'i. They have made and will continue to make decisions that are not good at all for the communities on all the Islands, locals and visitors alike. No accountability and really they bend over backwards for the defendants.
I had a discussion with a judge during COVID, since Hawai'i Judiciary didn't want to hold arrested and charged people in jail, as they might catch COVID. Even dumba** criminals soon figured this out and would laugh when arrested cause they knew they would be out as soon as they went to court. Anyways the judge goes off about COVID in the jails and they might get it an die and blah blah blah. So I said how about not committing a crime then, so they don't have to worry about catching it in jail. No response. Crickets. Easy enough. No steal or rob or pound out your chick.
The only time a criminal in Hawai'i really has to worry is if they commit a crime against a member of a judge's family.
Or another criminal higher on the food chain.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Yup.

It has gotten worse and worse since I was a kid. People now brazenly break into cars and steal sh!t. Tourists are told not to park and leave anything in their car. Homeless smoke meth and cause issues all over Waikiki sidewalks. No one seems to care.

That story on Maui seems like something you would read about happening in Mexico.

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Whats worst is look at the background of the guy

When he was 16 he picked up a tourist in Hana and held her at gunpoint and raped her. Then later beat his pregnant gf while on meth and tried to run her over. The state keeps letting him out of prison
Obviously they need to tap the taxi and the drone op as well. Kaupo is incredibly isolated. The nearest cop shop is over an hour in any direction. Rangers arent experienced in Law Enforcement. Up the Gap a Ranger Station is about 3 miles past the settlement. Mainly a cattle truck road with the exception of the entrance which are dark gulches and some steep concrete double track. This is pretty serious. Sounds like the guy planned on killing them. Why else just not leave them. He got everything they had. Except the problem lies with what he can actually be charged and found guilty of. Boat ride, chains and a few car batteries.

Waiehu

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 1, 2009
Obviously they need to tap the taxi and the drone op as well. Kaupo is incredibly isolated. The nearest cop shop is over an hour in any direction. Rangers arent experienced in Law Enforcement. Up the Gap a Ranger Station is about 3 miles past the settlement. Mainly a cattle truck road with the exception of the entrance which are dark gulches and some steep concrete double track. This is pretty serious. Sounds like the guy planned on killing them. Why else just not leave them. He got everything they had. Except the problem lies with what he can actually be charged and found guilty of. Boat ride, chains and a few car batteries.

"Boat ride, chains and a few car batteries" Takeo and Big Chris old school.

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Backbin the day this poor haole got pulled over for no eyewear on his motorcycle. I threw my pot pipe in the bushes. Cops took me to Lahaina jail. Pointed a rifle at me while I was handcuffed to a desk and told me they could bury me in a canefield and nobody would know. They all had a good chuckle. This all after some guy seriously brought in a box of pastries. I didnt get one.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
God damn Rob Lowe......the bastardization mispronunciation of Hawaiian names continue....

Otherwise congratulations Archie, Kai for doing pono after the devastation cause by the Lahaina fire.