Hawaii- Done

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Shotgun perfect for home invaders.

But what happens during the apocalypse and you have to leave the house to move to a safer area or get food?

You’re gonna need something better

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
You lack the introspection for intellect. Your thinking is conventional and banal. Just shut up.
Please do tell us all about the global networks that existed in 1100 BC. Better yet, submit an article with your original research to the Journal of World History. It's published out of the University of Hawaii.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
If we're out here shooting shotguns at each other to eat each others dogs, I probably don't want to be around after everything settles. Just bury me please.
Stop thinking like that. You're one of the few people on here with the brains for warlord potential.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
What would be the point of a bunker?

World war? Civil unrest? Nuclear fall out?
Bunker / smunker ~ Just like Princeville or the Little Big Horn ~ We know where "they" are.
They ... just don't know when it'll happen. Nice enough that "they" dug their own graves.
Water and Air are most important in a bunker. A wet towel can be used most appropriately in some cases.
Food for thought .... and challenging :computer:

Reactions: PRCD

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Stop thinking like that. You're one of the few people on here with the brains for warlord potential.
:shameonyou: Dudes got a Wife and a child on the way ~ with wild gambling habits ...

potential warlords of the erBB?? Perhaps. A handful ~ no more than
It's when the pushing and shoving takes place
One needs to observe ...

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
Please do tell us all about the global networks that existed in 1100 BC. Better yet, submit an article with your original research to the Journal of World History. It's published out of the University of Hawaii.
I'm pretty sure this is what he was referring to. City-states in the ancient near-east traded extensively with each-other, in some cases becoming so specialized that the city could only survive through trade with neighbors. Due to climate change (lol) and invasion some links in the chain were destroyed causing economic collapse amongst the others. "Global" is obviously a problematic word here since people in Sub-Saharan Africa/Scandinavia/China probably didn't give a sh!t, but ancient western civ as we know it basically collapsed for a hundred years or more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Shotgun perfect for home invaders.

But what happens during the apocalypse and you have to leave the house to move to a safer area or get food?

You’re gonna need something better
AR 15 is quicker , at less than 20 feet I hope you can't miss , any skill and you can get 3 hits instanly

If you shoot someone at over 20 yards your gunna be answering alot of questions .

Reactions: bluemarlin04

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I'm pretty sure this is what he was referring to. City-states in the ancient near-east traded extensively with each-other, in some cases becoming so specialized that the city could only survive through trade with neighbors. Due to climate change (lol) and invasion some links in the chain were destroyed causing economic collapse amongst the others. "Global" is obviously a problematic word here since people in Sub-Saharan Africa/Scandinavia/China probably didn't give a sh!t, but ancient western civ as we know it basically collapsed for a hundred years or more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
Or the Indus River valley, or the Lapita, or the Olmecs... Regional trade networks are not global trade networks. Regional trade is not “globalism.” There’s a reason world history courses everywhere divide at 1500, there’s a reason they are no longer called “western civilization” courses and while 1500 is not a perfect demarcation, it’s pretty accurate.

Sunset was pumping today!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni and npsp

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
AR 15 is quicker , at less than 20 feet I hope you can't miss , any skill and you can get 3 hits instanly

If you shoot someone at over 20 yards your gunna be answering alot of questions .
I would be shooting home invaders, it would probably be 10-20 yards. prior owner put a few NRA stickers on windows. I dint remove them

Reactions: PJ

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Home defense- best is a shotgun. Semi auto 8 round if you can swing it.

All around self defense- AR15 no doubt.

Best would be both and a flashlight mount on the shotgun